My extensive rant on women, relationships, dating, PUA, and society

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
firebird85 said:
Equinox said:
Your main problem, however, is that you think these issues are only a problem for men, and that they don't apply to women.

and yes, I truly believe they don't apply to women. Because I really have yet to see or meet one in real life that is living a life where they can't find somebody (and never had anyone period).

Well, here you have a whole forum full of people who are telling you that you are WRONG. What you believe or not makes no difference. If you want to keep shutting your eyes and ignoring the truth just to justify your own whining and self pity, then by all means. But if you actually want to make things BETTER for yourself, you should try listening to all of us (most of whom are older and wiser than you) who are telling you how things ACTUALLY work. You can't blame everyone else when it's so obvious that you are the one with the problems and issues.

Even if you haven't seen something yourself, does not mean it doesn't exist. I've never seen a koala bear, but that doesn't mean I go around screaming "Koalas aren't real! I've never seen one! Those of you have say you HAVE seen one are obviously lying (for some strange reason)!". There are girls on this forum who feel, just like you, that they can't find anybody, but you refuse to believe them when they say so? Dude, step away from your imaginary world. If I were to say "All men are scum and only try to use women for sex" and a bunch of guys answered "That's not true! There are many guys out there who are nice and looking for a relationship", then I would say "Oh, sorry, my mistake. Thanks for clearing that up for me and showing me that I made the wrong assumptions". You might want to reflect on this, if you're able to.

And finally, I have to wonder: If you're a) Not trolling, and b) Not interested in getting help, support or advice from the people on this forum, then WHY are you here? If your goal is to make us believe in that crap you're saying, and to agree with the people in your stupid youtube videos, then you have already failed, and you might as well just stop posting. Every single one of your arguments for why "girls have it easy and they're evil" has been beaten to a bloody pulp, and yet you ignore this and just keep spamming. What on earth are you trying to achieve? Because, in case you haven't noticed, everyone now just basically think you're a jerk, or a troll, or both. If that is what you were aiming for, then congratulations; you did it, slugger.

Equinox said:
firebird85 said:
Equinox said:
Your main problem, however, is that you think these issues are only a problem for men, and that they don't apply to women.

and yes, I truly believe they don't apply to women. Because I really have yet to see or meet one in real life that is living a life where they can't find somebody (and never had anyone period).

Well, here you have a whole forum full of people who are telling you that you are WRONG. What you believe or not makes no difference. If you want to keep shutting your eyes and ignoring the truth just to justify your own whining and self pity, then by all means. But if you actually want to make things BETTER for yourself, you should try listening to all of us (most of whom are older and wiser than you) who are telling you how things ACTUALLY work. You can't blame everyone else when it's so obvious that you are the one with the problems and issues.

Even if you haven't seen something yourself, does not mean it doesn't exist. I've never seen a koala bear, but that doesn't mean I go around screaming "Koalas aren't real! I've never seen one! Those of you have say you HAVE seen one are obviously lying (for some strange reason)!". There are girls on this forum who feel, just like you, that they can't find anybody, but you refuse to believe them when they say so? Dude, step away from your imaginary world. If I were to say "All men are scum and only try to use women for sex" and a bunch of guys answered "That's not true! There are many guys out there who are nice and looking for a relationship", then I would say "Oh, sorry, my mistake. Thanks for clearing that up for me and showing me that I made the wrong assumptions". You might want to reflect on this, if you're able to.

And finally, I have to wonder: If you're a) Not trolling, and b) Not interested in getting help, support or advice from the people on this forum, then WHY are you here? If your goal is to make us believe in that crap you're saying, and to agree with the people in your stupid youtube videos, then you have already failed, and you might as well just stop posting. Every single one of your arguments for why "girls have it easy and they're evil" has been beaten to a bloody pulp, and yet you ignore this and just keep spamming. What on earth are you trying to achieve? Because, in case you haven't noticed, everyone now just basically think you're a jerk, or a troll, or both. If that is what you were aiming for, then congratulations; you did it, slugger.

people here aren't really giving advice, just insults

so tell me then, why is it so hard to find these types of girls in real life that never had someone? why do you only hear about this over the internet?

And there you go again; selecting ONE thing to comment on from everything I wrote, and not even answering my questions. Do you have any idea how annoying that is? Also, do you have any idea how insulting your generalization about women is? Or how insulting it is that you ignore the majority of people's answers? And you wonder why people are insulting YOU? (Not that I expect you'll be able to answer these questions either. I guess that would be too difficult and complicated. After all, answering a question means you have to reflect on it and acutally think about it for a few seconds, and so far you haven't really shown us that you can do that.)

Guess what; I refuse to answer any more of your questions until you answer mine. (A hint: Questions are those sentences that have a question mark at the end. It looks like this: "?")

And just so you know: People ARE giving advice. That you choose to ignore them, isn't our problem.

SolitaryMan was actually the only halfway decent poster I've conversed with so far who hasn't gotten confrontational. Just because I don't quote or respond to someone doesn't mean I didn't read what they wrote. The posts with straight out ad hominems and straw man arguments I don't fret over. Should I have made some kind of brick wall responding to every single person?

Everyone is telling me I am wrong about this? Yeah I know that. I sort of expected that, since this is such a personal thing between men and women.

Even if I haven't seen something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist? True. But in my particular corner of the world, there's a strong possibility it is true. I refuse to believe them when they say so? Yeah I do, because pretty much the only time you will ever hear or meet a girl who never had anybody is over the internet. Never in a social setting. Just some faceless female who goes on poor me oh I never had a guy. Okay, but have you had interest? yeah? so maybe it's you. no interest? ok. See when you're a guy, and you've lived without ever having female interest, it messes with your psyche. It can get to the point where you will feel like hurting yourself, or you will question your existance and the world won't make sense. Isn't it sad how the nerdy nasa guy from the 50's would find a wife but nowadays a guy like that is relegated to a life of being single.

Some people have offered advice that was taken as insults, too.

By the way...

The koala is a lie.

firebird85 said:
Should I have made some kind of brick wall responding to every single person?

When you start a discussion then yes, it is expected that you answer when people ask questions aimed directly at you.

Actually, even if you didn't start the discussion, it's common courtesy to answer questions directet at you - as it would be in any real life debate. If I were sitting across from you in the same room and asked you a question, would you just ignore that? If so, I suggest reading a book on common courtesy and social etiqette.

Of course you want to be taken seriously and be respected, yet you have not written anything to deserve it. The first thing you basically did was to insult every woman on this forum, and you wonder why we recommend therapy for you? Anyone with social issues this great should have therapy, and there's nothing insulting about it (but I've already said that, as I'm sure you'll remember).

Is there a moderator around here? I think its high time one stepped up to the plate and did their job, I've seen this before, it takes just one crackpot to open the floodgates and before you know it this place will be overrun with similar "I hate Jews/blacks/Muslims..." rants, and I'd really hate to see that happen here.

Equinox said:
firebird85 said:
Should I have made some kind of brick wall responding to every single person?

When you start a discussion then yes, it is expected that you answer when people ask questions aimed directly at you.

Actually, even if you didn't start the discussion, it's common courtesy to answer questions directet at you - as it would be in any real life debate. If I were sitting across from you in the same room and asked you a question, would you just ignore that? If so, I suggest reading a book on common courtesy and social etiqette.

Of course you want to be taken seriously and be respected, yet you have not written anything to deserve it. The first thing you basically did was to insult every woman on this forum, and you wonder why we recommend therapy for you? Anyone with social issues this great should have therapy, and there's nothing insulting about it (but I've already said that, as I'm sure you'll remember).

now who's the one not answering questions?

I
firebird85 said:

Wow, so now we've deteriorated to the "I know you are but what am I" level of response...I had my doubts that you were 20yo, now I'm pretty certain we're dealing with someone closer to the age of 13...

firebird85 said:
Limlim said:
Why would she do that though? Seems kind of a random thing to do. Pick a dude outta nowhere you know nothing about and aren't attracted to to see if he has something worth knowing about? That's a of a lot of work and I sure as hell wouldn't do that for a random girl.

Might as well start digging a hole under your feet to see if there's gold buried there.

so you are saying a woman shouldn't have to approach and a guy has to? why the gender division? because men are "supposed" to? that's more of the unbalance.

let me ask you this, why does a man have to approach? because "that's the way things are"? give me a break.

Equinox said:

Hi sorry, I might not have been clear with my question. I was sort of implying with the second part of my statement that I don't see guys going after women like that either. I'll reword it to our gender.

It would seem so absolutely random for a guy to hit on a girl who he isn't attracted to and knows absolutely nothing about in an effort to see if there's something else there that he might be interested in. I can't really see myself doing that, can you? (Assuming hypothetically any shyness issues didn't exist for you)

I've never met a man (in person) who has never been in a relationship. I've only met such people on the internet. Maybe none of you guys exist, either! Oh, noes. I'm hallucinating y'all!

firebird85 said:
That would still be you.

And by this, do you mean the part where you asked "should I respond to every single person?" and I answered "yes"?

*sigh* Honestly, it's like talking to a wall.

nerdygirl said:
I've never met a man (in person) who has never been in a relationship. I've only met such people on the internet. Maybe none of you guys exist, either! Oh, noes. I'm hallucinating y'all!

Now that you mention it, neither have I! Oh my god. The MEN are CONSPIRING against us!! Someone should DO something!

Haha, this thread made me think of Dylan Moran.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

"Now, I don't want to make any huge generalisations about women, cuz you know that's not why I'm here as it's vulgar, but all I'll say is that they have no feelings."

:D

dk1967 said:
Is there a moderator around here? I think its high time one stepped up to the plate and did their job, I've seen this before, it takes just one crackpot to open the floodgates and before you know it this place will be overrun with similar "I hate Jews/blacks/Muslims..." rants, and I'd really hate to see that happen here.

Yes, there happen to be several of us watching the thread. We also happen to have been around for a good while now and know what we're about. This forum has never been one that allows racism and the like.
However, the OP is allowed his opinion. If he hates women, that's on him. And just for future reference, we deal just fine with the "crackpots" as you call them.

dk1967 said:
I
firebird85 said:

Wow, so now we've deteriorated to the "I know you are but what am I" level of response...I had my doubts that you were 20yo, now I'm pretty certain we're dealing with someone closer to the age of 13...

Stop being a mean old poopypants :club:

EveWasFramed said:
dk1967 said:

Yes, there happen to be several of us watching the thread. We also happen to have been around for a good while now and know what we're about. This forum has never been one that allows racism and the like.
However, the OP is allowed his opinion. If he hates women, that's on him. And just for future reference, we deal just fine with the "crackpots" as you call them.

Wow, *really* sorry for suggesting it. In the midst of my antagonized state I clearly offended you. Sorry for that, I'll go away now...

lol, dont go away - I like your posts. Just making it clear that we DO actually pay attention to what's going on. :p

firebird85 said:
people here aren't really giving advice, just insults

so tell me then, why is it so hard to find these types of girls in real life that never had someone? why do you only hear about this over the internet?

The only reason you're being insulted is that every post you make is one or two lines long and poses a pointless rhetorical question at the end, like the one above. It gives the impression that you're not listening to what's being said at all.

It's not hard to find girls like that in real life. I know at least 3 exceptionally pretty girls who have always been single. I also know loads of girls/guys who have had partners too.

The fact that you're not finding what you want is a reflection on what you're doing/not doing to make it happen. Not other people.

Bold an italics for obvious emphasis.

I've been trying to do nothing but give you advice since the beginning, but you've barely given me any information on what you do in your free time, what your interests are, where you try to meet girls or anything.

When I have given you the most specific advice I can, you seem to ignore it in favour of bashing women/society/dating.

What do you even want from a girlfriend? You haven't said. Sex? Right now you don't seem to think women are much good for anything else, from the way you're posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back