new kid on the block.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bookbinder

Reaction score
So...just moved in down the street, ya-de-yadda, it's that "new neighbor" honeysuckle (are we allowed to curse on here? I hope so- cursing for me is the spice in my conversation recipe.).

anyway, a little about me: for some reason it won't let me type in the "interests and hobbies" spot on the profile. it's not that I have particularly interesting interests and hobbies, but I still feel like I need to unload them.

I enjoy chasing taken women, indulging in self-pity, engaging in sarcastic banter, and writing lots of tragic or magically realistic literature.

why I'm here: my social circles seems to be slowly drifting farther and farther into space, and my closest friends have all become more or less long-distance relationships while my family remains closer (too close) than ever. I suppose you could say I'm looking for a new circle of friends, new blood and brains, etc.

so that's a little dish on me. holla.

Hi and welcome here zraskolnikov :) interesting name BTW.

You are OK to curse a little but we do have a swear box that I run and all donations should be made out to Bluey :cool: lol :D

Anyway you sound like an interesting sort of person so I hope we learn moor about you :)

Welcome zraskolnikov

Latest posts

Back