Official "Lonely Life Recent Game Happenings Thread"

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing through an old game called Planescape Torment. Probably has one of the best written stories I've ever seen in a video game.

Mr Seal The Albatros said:
Started playing Dark Souls. I have absolutely no idea what on earth I am doing and the game lags like crazy. Halp.

What platform do you play on? By lag do you mean online multiplayer stuff?

Bob Arctor said:
Started playing Dark Souls. I have absolutely no idea what on earth I am doing and the game lags like crazy. Halp.

Nope. Singleplayer. My laptop doesn't run games with very good graphics very well (Metro 2033 was pretty much unplayable because of this), so I'm having a bit here.

Bob Arctor said:

Nope. Singleplayer. My laptop doesn't run games with very good graphics very well (Metro 2033 was pretty much unplayable because of this), so I'm having a bit here.

I've never played on pc before. I'm not sure if this would help but I've heard everyone who plays pc installs something called dark souls fix or DSfix.

Lovely Planet is an absolutely rage-inducing game...combat in Silent Hill: Homecoming is dreamy in comparison.

I really liked platformers as a kid, so I guess Cave Story+ struck a nostalgic chord. If only the final boss fights weren't so f**king hard and void of any save points.

Triple post.

Undertale was a lotta fun and absolutely glorious. I didn't think I could get into it that much, but I was wrong. Quite wrong.

Update:

1. AC Brotherhood was quickly finished quite a bit ago. Didn't even bother to clear the map of the other optional missions. It was the most annoying game play I've come across of the AC series so far, thus by the time I completed the main story I was done with it. Did not have the same level of eagerness I had in playing AC 2.

2. AC Revelations: Started right after completing Brotherhood. I am loving it so far. Level of eagerness to play is definitely much higher than Brotherhood. It seems more orderly, the main story line is pretty good and game play isn't annoying. I foresee myself finishing this pretty quickly (out of interest, unlike Brotherhood).

Rodent said:
Triple post.

Undertale was a lotta fun and absolutely glorious. I didn't think I could get into it that much, but I was wrong. Quite wrong.

I was about to play Undertale this morning, but I've got so much to do in the real world and I want everything out of the way prior to Fallout 4. I'm very much looking forward to playing it though as I've heard glowing praise from everyone that's played it.

AC Revelations was great. It's gotta be the next one I enjoy after AC2.

I had so much to vent about why I'm terribly annoyed with AC3 right now but I don't even know where to begin. I'll just go with two words: Super annoying.
emoticon-0114-dull.gif

1122 said:
I was about to play Undertale this morning, but I've got so much to do in the real world and I want everything out of the way prior to Fallout 4. I'm very much looking forward to playing it though as I've heard glowing praise from everyone that's played it.

I could continue echoing that praise, but see for yourself. I haven't even bought/played GTA V yet which has been out for a while, so I don't think much about Fallout 4 yet.

Eh, it's not like I don't have enough real life to deal with myself...

Undertale artwork led me to this free RPG called "Off" which I just completed. Quite a ride.

I have started to play Hearts of Iron 3. Paradox's WW2 grand strategy title.

It certainly isn't for the feint of heart... I'll say that much. Starting a game as Brazil so I can work out everything and I'm documenting my play-through for an after action report, mainly for my own enjoyment.

I'm a fan of Paradox's grand strategy and I'm curious to see how HOI3 will go.

I've been playing and replaying the LISA games and this stealth-shooter/RPG called Alpha Protocol. Considering I was without internet access for the past weeks, they both kept me occupied and well entertained.

I'm currently in the holy "Fifthinity" (yeah... I know... Trinity wouldn't work on this one) and I'm really struggling on which game to spend more time:
Fallout 4
StarWars Battlefront
GTA V Online
StarCraft II LotV

And I'm really considering to buy Rainbow Six Siege when it comes out.

I'm still trying my mighty best to finish AC3. Gosh it's taking me more than a month now. I hope it doesn't freeze dead on me again or I will just give up on it entirely.

Thought it would be fun to play through all the Elder Scrolls games from Arena to Skyrim. Hey, maybe there will be an Elder Scrolls 6 along the way, and I could get that after Skyrim.

The Evil Within was 85% reduced on Steam, so I couldn't resist buying anymore. Started playing today. The first enemy caught and cut me up a dozen times in a row till I finally noticed there were bottles to distract him...but after that it got better (no sarcasm).

And while I was at it I got Life is Strange, Deadpool, The Beginner's Guide and some other stuff.

I bought Just Cause 2 a few days ago. I was expecting an open-world game. I was not expecting said world to be 20 000 square miles, roughly 100 times larger than that of Oblivion.

This is going to be make for one heck of a road trip. :D

Latest posts

Back