Pet Peeves

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People in public restrooms who go straight to the door without washing their hands. Yeah, I know you sickos don't wash you hands (disgusting bastids), but i don't need you to rub it in my face. Ok, the handle is now covered with your nether region germs. Congratulations. WTF did you think I was just about to do!? I was gonna reach for the handle that opens the door that lets me see sweet daylight once again. Instead i want to drop kick you from behind. I hate that -_-

mintymint said:
People in public restrooms who go straight to the door without washing their hands. Yeah, I know you sickos don't wash you hands (disgusting bastids), but i don't need you to rub it in my face. Ok, the handle is now covered with your nether region germs. Congratulations. WTF did you think I was just about to do!? I was gonna reach for the handle that opens the door that lets me see sweet daylight once again. Instead i want to drop kick you from behind. I hate that -_-

They should put lysol wipes by the door.

SophiaGrace said:
mintymint said:

They should put lysol wipes by the door.

Yeah, I don't touch those handles directly. Icky.

mintymint said:

minty

omg

i want to kill those people.

but, you know what's worse?

the people who piss, turn on the water, splash their hands in it, then grab the door handle with wet/pissy/germy hands.

W T F is the point of that?

i want to vomit, just thinking about it. do they think my peripheral vision or ability to hear are so dull that i can not "pick up" on the fact that they don't wash their hands?

my gawd

omg, along these same lines...

when a waitress grabs my glass with her fingers near the top or, heaven forbid, actually inside the rim of it to refill my iced tea.

are you ******* KIDDING ME?

:club:

Slutty Girls The kind of sluts that say they hate women because they are distrustful but in reality they are the very thing they claim to hate. OH and my favorite is when they whine and complain because the guy they messed doesn't want to be with them. HMMM I WONDER WHY considering you've only known him for less than 24 hours. Then they question why no one wants to be their friend or hang around with them except when guys want to get into their pants.

Bitchy obese women who think they're hot It's one thing when you're obese, but when you're a straight up ***** that thinks she's the best thing since sliced bread is when I'm extremely irritated. NEWSFLASH, you're disgusting and nobody with the slightest standards would touch you with a 10 foot pole. maybe if you were nicer and took better care of your body, you might actually get a guy. yes i am aware that obesity for some is a disorder but I'm not talking about those types of people. I'm talking about the ones that can't take the damned twinkie out of their mouth and instead eat a stick of celery

Douchebags There are a lot of different names for this type of person, but "*********" seems to fit it the best. These are the type of guys that are overly cocky and tries extremely hard to fit in while looking pathetic. They a generally rude to other males, except for their other ********* friends that look all the same, and pursue many women. Usually women are attracted to these guys because they somehow give a "bad boy" look while other males are aware how idiotic they look. These type of guys consistently treat the women they are with like crap and the women usually accept it for whatever reason i cannot explain.

tphdouchebag.jpg

Sophi--
Just google the Lysol web-site and look for administrative or a marketing link and they'll give you directions on how to contact them with ideas. Every company has their own specific ways for submitting a pitch to them.

People swearing for no reason. I hate it.

Little girls who dress in tight, short clothes with stacks of make up on who scream a lot.

Nina said:
Sophi--
Just google the Lysol web-site and look for administrative or a marketing link and they'll give you directions on how to contact them with ideas. Every company has their own specific ways for submitting a pitch to them.

Well, I did it. I submitted my idea to them. Now all we can do is see what happens. :)

Idk if someone already said it, but people who
don't use proper grammar. Like they'll say, 'I want them sunglasses.' 'he don't know anything.'

I have the disorder of correcting people :/

People who are habitually late. OMG!!!!!!! *red-faced rant*

I deal with it by skewing the time. For instance, there is someone who, in the past would watch the kids so I could go to appointments. She is always late, like occasionally 20 - 30 minutes late. ALWAYS. If I needed her to watch my kids so I could leave at 4:00 for a 4:30 doctor's appointment, I'd have to tell her to show up at 3:30. She invariably arrives at 4:00.

Everything works out, right? Sure, but it pisses me off that I have to finagle things to work around her inconsiderate behavior. What? Is her time more important than mine? C'mon, she's a grown-up. Why should I have to treat her like a child?

On her own goddamn time she can be as late for things as she likes, but when I am counting on her help, I'd really appreciate it if she came when I needed her there.

Soph!!
How exciting! Now when we come to a public restroom and see that Lysol dispenser on the wall by the door and the little trash recepticle on the outer wall, to keep folks from littering, we can all thank our own Soph!!

Discolemonade--
I'll try to be more cautious when typing around you! :D I can murder this language and anyone elses and sometimes when I can't find the word I want, I just make up a new one. I think I may frequently channel, Dr. Seuss!!

Ctf--
Just know that when we become neighbors--- I am extremely punctual! :D

Nina said:
Ctf--
Just know that when we become neighbors--- I am extremely punctual! :D

:p Good to know! Believe it or not, I can unwind a few notches when it is something more informal. lol

Latest posts

Back