Pet Peeves

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
individuals who think they can force you to like them by being brash, overbearing, or just plain loud and abrupt.

and if you don't like them, you will fear them. lol.

not likely with me.

i see you for what you truly are. scared, unconfident, unloved, inadequate, awkward, afraid most of not being accepted. willing to settle for being included (if not accepted). willing to settle, again, for being noticed (if not accepted or included).

you are a joke. on wheels. a funny cart of silliness wheeling around in my personal space for amusement.

i'm not swayed by your conditions or your horrid experiences, because that's all i've ever known and it turned me into something way better than you. something stronger, more refined, more controlled. not a mess. on wheels.

even your thousand-mile stare is so clearly rehearsed.

lol.

JSD said:
individuals who think they can force you to like them by being brash, overbearing, or just plain loud and abrupt.

Reading this, I couldn't help but think of myself a little bit... after all, I am a bit loud and aggressive in attempting to make people be my friend... hehe :p

But I don't try to make ppl fear me. DO I? DO I, HUH? DO I? ******* DO I?

...I thought not.

^_^ teehee

Badjedidude said:
JSD said:

Reading this, I couldn't help but think of myself a little bit... after all, I am a bit loud and aggressive in attempting to make people be my friend... hehe :p

But I don't try to make ppl fear me. DO I? DO I, HUH? DO I? ******* DO I?

...I thought not.

^_^ teehee

no, bjd

you persuade us to like you with your personality,

you don't force us to like you by being louder.

:D

BJD--NEVER, you've won us all over with your utter, " Adorability-Factor" accompanied by great wit and sweet charm.

I know a person in my world who fits J_S_D's description to a Tee. I always think of him as useing "intimidation via decibles" He is as annoying as all hell and I use my, "total-brush-off" technique to get away from him as fast as possible. He too lives in Nice-ville....Ughhhhhh
This guy loves to gossip at the top of his lungs when the person he is stabbing in the back or making fun of is in the room. He also needs an audience of women. When someone jacks him up or calls him out on his obnoxious ways he comes out with, "I was just kiddin."

I swear I'd like to push something right in his face and then back up with a stupid ass-smirk and say in his same slurry way,
"I wuz jus jokin too" The time will come when the folks in this town are going to push me into going BADDD!

There, I feel better. I had my bitchy rant for the day... :D

One of my greatest Pet Peeves is when there is ice cream in your freezer of multiple flavors, say vanilla and chocolate, and the people living with you scoop out the flavors unevenly. When I open the ******* ice cream container I don't want to see chocolate all gone and vanilla and strawberry filled to the top. At least have the decency to leave a taste of all flavors for some instead of hogging all of one because you are too much off a p**** to try all of them.

tl;dr SCOOP OUT YOUR ICE CREAM EVENLY!!

Uhm cynic it means they like the chocolate more than vanilla or strawberry. It's not meant to slight you probably. :p

people who when confronted with the truth turn tail and run.

<unbreakable>jsd</unbreakable>

Just_Some_Dude said:
people who when confronted with the truth turn tail and run.

<unbreakable>jsd</unbreakable>

Sometimes it is hard for people to deal with the truth. :/

My major pet peeve? ******* lawyers

A double fresia YOU if you are an ******* who is also a lawyer.

My peeve is that I have to log back in anytime I click on a new thread, forum or pm's. Sometimes it takes me as many as 3 tries to make one post. I contacted the site and it isn't my computer because the whole rest of the internet is flowing like a placid stream before my eye's...I'm predicting I'll have to copy this and make 2 or 3 attempts to get it to go through....errrrrrr

Nina said:
My peeve is that I have to log back in anytime I click on a new thread, forum or pm's. Sometimes it takes me as many as 3 tries to make one post. I contacted the site and it isn't my computer because the whole rest of the internet is flowing like a placid stream before my eye's...I'm predicting I'll have to copy this and make 2 or 3 attempts to get it to go through....errrrrrr

Really? That's odd. Has it always been this way or just recently?

There's a little box that you can check that allows you to stay logged in for weeks at a time. I have it checked. You should too. :)

ctf--It's happened a few times before but this has been going on solid for days now and it gets sooooo frustrating.

Soph-- Where is the little box? I am so untechnified with this damned machine, it's pathetic.

Ill find the little box for you when I get home to try and be more specific about where it is, but I think its near where you type in your username & password when you sign in.

I'm on my cell phone right now.

(((Soph))) thanks... I looked but didn't find the box, where I was looking. If I'm ever going to become reasonably functional in this forum it will be thanks too YOU!! *hugs*

Latest posts

Back