Questions for the Men

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll answer this one in 2 parts.

First part: I have bunch of hobbies and I need a lot of "alone time" as introvert. Kids would just ruin me that part. I mean I am "dad type" and I'm good in raising kids , just not my own, cause I don't want them. Also , there is like "money issue" in my country. So that is why it is the cheapest way to live - not having kids and just date your whole life , not buying house / car /stuff. But girls wouldn't accept that. They would rather emotionally blackmail you in order to get what they want. Rarely which girl would accept "my type of relationship" here. I found like only 2 of those. But yeah , I like more " liberal carefree modern " type of relationship.

Second part: I am guy who prioritize my love partner's happiness over my own one. In last relationship I was the one who loved more, cared move, gave more. That relationship was on her terms , by her rules , and not my own. I really did care deeply about that girl. And I was the only one who "lost". I'm just that type of guy. I really do care about my love partner, ... But now I decided to stay single. I got burned out over years of dating.
True that wouldn't be for me, however, I feel theres a space for that mindset, some women and men who cant have children even if they wanted to, should have a view... a view to see that a full life can be lived in another way.

I don't agree with emotionally blackmailing a man, but I dont think theres a man in the world who wouldn't give me a baby... im very persuasive... they may regret it though 😅 okay jokes aside, I find it disgusting that people manipulate others together what they want, would you consider being with someone who already has a child?

Yikes, are you a cancer? ... sound in touch with your emotions.

I'm Leo + my MBTI type is INFJ / INFP. Basically , I'm super smart, hyper sensitive and socially dumb type of guy so ....

I'm something like him. Introvert + black haired / tall white guy.
But I'm pretty "feminine / girly" for a guy. I like to talk about feelings. :D
I'm not like alpha male with huge muscles and 0 brain , sport type of guy.

My WW1 survivor Grandfather bought this. Not a rich man but at 75 y.o wanted to enjoy. We did. His rules were to pass it down the family line and for all descendants to enjoy. I am the current custodian and it is not mine. Whilst I'd love to have one of your Ford's, this RR is simple mechanics.

Someone wrote that he wants to be a car collector. I want to design my own car one day. But that won't happen in this life. :D

I'm Leo + my MBTI type is INFJ / INFP. Basically , I'm super smart, hyper sensitive and socially dumb type of guy so ....

I'm something like him. Introvert + black haired / tall white guy.
But I'm pretty "feminine / girly" for a guy. I like to talk about feelings. :D
I'm not like alpha male with huge muscles and 0 brain , sport type of guy.

A Leo!! I was close?? There's something yummy about a tall white guy... uh oh.. I don't think i'm allowed to say that :censored:😅

Male introverts are usually alone , they are described as freaks and creepy dudes in society. On the other hand - introverted female is "must have". :/ But tnx for compliment I guess? :D

Male introverts are usually alone , they are described as freaks and creepy dudes in society. On the other hand - introverted female is "must have". :/ But tnx for compliment I guess? :D
Yeah it's easy for a man to be seen as creepy to be honest, not sure why... even I get creeped out easily, I can admit that.

Awh no problemo.

Yeah it's easy for a man to be seen as creepy to be honest, not sure why... even I get creeped out easily, I can admit that.

Awh no problemo.
I'm usually seen as the creepy, crazy old man that people should hide from. Much of the time I feel like I must appear as some kind of monster or something. But, then I look in the mirror and just see a middle aged man looking back at me. If I had a mate I would just be seen as just some other dude.

Lol I'll stay out of them topics like a good little girl, it's too much for me, I just wanna be able to like what I like, i'm so tired of the pretence.
Well, you will always be the good little girl to me no matter what. :) And yes you should absolutley like what you like and not feel badly about it. I have likes that I do not express because it's offensive to others. But I definitely have them. And if you would like to go into the backroom and discus them then we can. Ha! ha!

Okay lads, a question for the left side of your brain...

Would you change for the woman of your dreams, if she'd support you to change? Or are you stuck in your ways?

I always thought I'd rather be partnerless than change who I am as a person for any man... :cautious: But as I get older I think... well maybe I could stop my flirting addiction and concentrate more on being the ideal partner.

My answer is like, 50-50? :D
In past I would eat 5h1t in order to keep girl. But lately I'm in - take it or leave it - attitude.
I would maybe change some details of my personality, but not the core personality.
I'm not sure why women have constant need to change guy , and why everything needs to be perfect.
I've learned there are three types of girls , girls who see me as finished product , girls who see some other version of me which is not me, and girls who see potential in me and they see what I can become if I was given chance.
My proper take on this topic is: perfect relationship is two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other. ;)

Would you change for the woman of your dreams, if she'd support you to change? Or are you stuck in your ways?

I always thought I'd rather be partnerless than change who I am as a person for any man... :cautious: But as I get older I think... well maybe I could stop my flirting addiction and concentrate more on being the ideal partner.
The "woman of my dreams" wouldn't want me to change. She would accept me for who I am, and I would accept her for who she is. Compromises are understandable, of course, but they should happen on both sides, not just on one. Things such as putting the toilet seat down are workable, but things such as "can you be a different person" tend to not be workable.

Flirting is a tough one, though, because that can lead to precarious situations. I've seen seemingly innocent flirting turn into some really nasty situations where one person misunderstands the intentions and things get complicated quickly. I honestly wouldn't like "the woman of my dreams" going out in the world and flirting with a lot of people. I've seen at least one relationship end because one person was flirting and actually became interested in the person they were flirting with, so they dumped their partner. I don't know why you flirt, but I've seen women flirt either purely for attention to to get something from someone, often in a manipulative manner. I'm not a huge fan.

Last edited:
My answer is like, 50-50? :D
In past I would eat 5h1t in order to keep girl. But lately I'm in - take it or leave it - attitude.
I would maybe change some details of my personality, but not the core personality.
I'm not sure why women have constant need to change guy , and why everything needs to be perfect.
I've learned there are three types of girls , girls who see me as finished product , girls who see some other version of me which is not me, and girls who see potential in me and they see what I can become if I was given chance.
My proper take on this topic is: perfect relationship is two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other. ;)
You know I agree... I think a lot of women like to change men, theres that whole "wanna make a bad boy... good" stereotype. Most of the time men find women change them for the better, they find after they get a girlfriend they get soo many more offers from other women.

I also feel a lot of men wish to change women, especially if they find her attractive, they want her to be a model but a model that only models for them? Doesn't work that way... just my opinion.

The "woman of my dreams" wouldn't want me to change. She would accept me for who I am, and I would accept her for who she is. Compromises are understandable, of course, but they should happen on both sides, not just on one. Things such as putting the toilet seat down are workable, but things such as "can you be a different person" tend to not be workable.

Flirting is a tough one, though, because that can lead to precarious situations. I've seen seemingly innocent flirting turn into some really nasty situations where one person misunderstands the intentions and things get complicated quickly. I honestly wouldn't like "the woman of my dreams" going out in the world and flirting with a lot of people. I've seen at least one relationship end because one person was flirting and actually became interested in the person they were flirting with, so they dumped their partner. I don't know why you flirt, but I've seen women flirt either purely for attention to to get something from someone, often in a manipulative manner. I'm not a huge fan.

This is adorable, yes yes yes I agree with this, but because I think like this i'm seen as a dreamer.
I only like the fairytale side of love, where you meet someone that completes you and doesn't wanna change you.

Flirting is an issue to be fair lol but its 100% not always intentional, I think I have to retrain myself how to speak to men, I just cant seem to help it, kinda happens without thinking. Like I talk a lot lol Even girls have said I flirt with them lool So maybe it's a part of my personality im not sure, makes me a good sales woman though!

hmm, depends on what it is I am changing about myself. If it's something that genuinely needs to be addressed, like an actual issue, then yeah I wouldn't mind changing. As a matter of fact I would prefer it. If I need to become someone that is far removed from who I am then no, and by no I mean hell no. I'd rather be alone than be not be myself around my partner. I have spent most of my life hiding who I am and believe me, that is draining as honeysuckle.

This belief goes both ways btw. I wouldn't demand or expect my partner to change themselves drastically for me unless it was an issue that needed changing.

Nah, I'm pretty much perfect if she can't see that I'll just have to settle for the friend of ' the girl of my dreams ' ;)

hmm, depends on what it is I am changing about myself. If it's something that genuinely needs to be addressed, like an actual issue, then yeah I wouldn't mind changing. As a matter of fact I would prefer it. If I need to become someone that is far removed from who I am then no, and by no I mean hell no. I'd rather be alone than be not be myself around my partner. I have spent most of my life hiding who I am and believe me, that is draining as honeysuckle.

This belief goes both ways btw. I wouldn't demand or expect my partner to change themselves drastically for me unless it was an issue that needed changing.
I appreciate this view so much, very amazing to hear that you are willing to work on issues and refuse to hide who you truly are.

Latest posts

Back