quotes...sayings....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make.”

“Life goes on within you and without you”

"Life is what happens to you when you're busy making other plans"

by guess who? :p

no where we stand, but in what direction we are moving.
--goethe

those who bring sunshine into the lives of others cannot keep it from themselves.

james barrie

we cannot buy time, it is a gift from God.

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

-Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

If I can't be beautiful I want to be invisible.

-Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

despite my obvious lack of skill and talent i'm still ******* awesome for one single moment I'll prolong for eternity in my in mind-me

XD

"and when I see you cry
it makes me want to die"

that's about the most creative song lyric I've ever heard.
and, inexplicably, I love that song. I can't remember who it's by, but I think it's called "I'm sorry"

i like that...

"Experience isn't always the best teacher--evaluated experience is"

Mickey Mantle reportedly said," If I had known I was going to live this long, I would have taken a better care of myself."

all time favourite....

"If you are able to light up the darkest corner of yout heart,then this light will guide you through uot your life"

Actually my favorite comes from the poem 'Footprints in the Sand'

"You promised me Lord, that if i followed you, you would walk with me always. Why when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?" The Lord replied, "The times when you have seen only one set of footprints in the sand, is when I carried you." - Mary Stevenson

If only it were so simple as to have that much faith.

nice one Irishdoll.....this is really gud...i guess i should read it daily to keep my faith alive.. :)

here is another one that i like

"following your brain is not about courage...courage is all about following your heart"

A few of my favorite George Carlin quotes...

"I wanna live, I don't wanna die. That's the whole meaning of life: NOT DYING! I figured that out alone, and in third grade!"

"I love and treasure individuals as I meet them; I loathe and despise the groups they identify with and belong to."

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves, “You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done."

"Here’s a bumper sticker I’d like to see: “We are the proud parents of a child who’s self-esteem is sufficient that he doesn’t need us promoting his minor scholastic achievements on the back of our car."

"Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it."

JustLost said:
"I wanna live, I don't wanna die. That's the whole meaning of life: NOT DYING! I figured that out alone, and in third grade!"

init

JustLost said:
"Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?"

lol All the time

JustLost said:
"I have as much authority as the Pope, I just don't have as many people who believe it."

Like it :)

Latest posts

Back