quotes...sayings....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"I used to think the worst thing in life is to end up alone ,
But it's not the worst thing in life is to end with people who makes you feel alone."

0d93bff8809018d83eab44a437e033a5.jpg

falling-down-is-a-part-of-life-getting-back-up-is-living-quote-1.jpg

"It hurt the most when the person who made you feel so special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today "

This is just to say thanks Lady for all the wonderful quotes you post on this thread.........so meaningful.

Jently said:
This is just to say thanks Lady for all the wonderful quotes you post on this thread.........so meaningful.

Aww no worries, thank you Jently for appreciating them. I wouldn't take the credit since I find them all on the internet, but they help me get by the day, especially during the rougher days and I hope they do to others who come across them too. :)

ladyforsaken said:
Jently said:

Aww no worries, thank you Jently for appreciating them. I wouldn't take the credit since I find them all on the internet, but they help me get by the day, especially during the rougher days and I hope they do to others who come across them too. :)

Yes but you take the time to post and share them which means just as much, so thanks again x :)

I particularly like the last Socrates one. It's one I oft quote myself. Unlike him however, I'm not a wise man ;-)

One quote I liked from a speech Sean Connery did at an award show once, he was talking about movies, but I find it applies to life as well, it's all in how you view it.

"Making movies is either a Utopia, or it's like shoveling honeysuckle uphill. But tonight I guess, we put down our shovels and remember the good times"
-Sean Connery

Also, another quote I find myself using right now, and I'd like to switch to my maiden tongue to say it. Most of you won't understand, but it makes little sense in english.
"Quand la vie te fait chier, chie dessus; elle le mérite". Unknown saying from where I live. Basically means if life sucks, kick it's ass because she deserves it.

“Your partner cannot save you, heal you, complete you or make you whole. Your life partner cannot help you let go of the past, become emotionally stronger and bring you unending joy and happiness. We spend so much time looking for and plotting how to land our ideal dream partner that we forget about the most important partnership in our life: the one with ourselves.” ~Vishnu

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]I can't judge any of you. I have no malice against you and no ribbons for you. But I think that it is high time that you all start looking at yourselves, and judging the lie that you live in. [/font]

[font='Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Charles Manson[/font]

:D

"Same honeysuckle, different toilet" [Ras Kass]

"The greatest illusion is that mankind has limitations" [Robert Monroe]

"Where there is love there is life" [Gandhi]

Cavey said:
:-( that's really sad sounding

The mind is endless. You put me in a dark solitary cell, and to you that's the end, to me it's the beginning, it's the universe in there, there's a world in there, and I'm free.

Charles Manson

RIP :(

Latest posts

Back