quotes...sayings....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7ea36a31870ab52c0608da37ec0df189.jpg

Believe. when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in the world.So long as you can sweeten another's pain, life is not in vain.
Helen Keller

ahsatan said:
Believe. when you are most unhappy, that there is something for you to do in the world.So long as you can sweeten another's pain, life is not in vain.
Helen Keller

She was brilliant.  I can't even imagine what her world must have been like--
she spoke of her impulse to soar. 

Helen Kellers and Ann Franks don't come along very often.

[font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif] “Life is an incurable disease.” – [/font][font=Tahoma,Verdana,Arial,Sans-Serif]Abraham Cowley[/font]

Beautiful things shouldn't ever have to ask for any love or attention. Nor should they ever feel like they aren't seen. Respect and admire the unique. Not power, money, or materialistic things. All of that eventually fades and will leave you empty in it's wake. Beauty and life continues on. - Myself

“Life is little more than a loan shark: It exacts a very high rate of interest for the few pleasures it concedes” Luigi Pirandello

[size=small]“Most of the things worth doing in the world had been declared impossible before they were done.”
Louis D. Brandei
[/size]

“When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

Latest posts

Back