The Fun I Hate Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate it when you're walking in public and you see someone else walking in your direction. Then you kinda veer to the left a little, but they veer to their right at the same time. So you and the other person turn back at the same time again. Then you almost walk into each other. Happens to me sooo often. Now as soon as I notice someone walking towards me I make an almost 90° turn just to show which way I'm going. lol

I hate all the other students I see in public that seem to spend too much money/effort/time to dress themselves, formally or casually.

I hate waiting on hold for an hour just to fix something that will take 2 seconds, which was their mistake in the first place.

Hate is a harsh word.. but I dislike when you have to go to dentist for a crown and they grind whats left of your tooth for the temporary crown for 2 hours.. *shudders*

Solivagant said:
I hate waiting on hold for an hour just to fix something that will take 2 seconds, which was their mistake in the first place.

And I especially hate waiting on hold for two hours only to be hung up on before I even get to talk to anyone.

Abrakadan said:
I hate it when you're walking in public and you see someone else walking in your direction. Then you kinda veer to the left a little, but they veer to their right at the same time. So you and the other person turn back at the same time again. Then you almost walk into each other. Happens to me sooo often. Now as soon as I notice someone walking towards me I make an almost 90° turn just to show which way I'm going. lol

Hahah the award back and forth shuffle, I think we've all been there.

I hate being cold, being cold makes me a grumpy panda.

I hate it when others don't put the shppoing carts back when they leave the grocery store.

I hate it when someone I`m on the phone with is listening to music so loud I can barely hear myself, much less the other.

I hate when someone farts while walking and then I walk into their fart cloud. All I can think is I just inhaled someone's ass air.

Latest posts

Back