The Fun I Hate Game

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hate it when people use too much profanity: 'Hey let's get some f*****g beer!' 'No f*****g way! It's too f*****g cold! Let's smoke some more of that f*****g dynamite s**t weed!' 'F**k yeah! Good f*****g idea!'

Excessive use of profanity lessens one's ability to voice one's thoughts eloquently. IMO.

Joturbo's brother wrote:

I hate people who won't be patient (hooting me )and let me reverse old man style into my driveway :club:

You know when you're cutting lanes THE RIGHT WAY, following all the rules, and some idiotic motorcyclist gets pissed off at you because he/she is being inconvenienced by your correct way of driving?

Yeah, I hate those guys.

I hate ,well not hate but sigh when people in slow moving queues that purposely  block my motorbike from proceeding down the middle and can see me in there wing mirror sitting there with me arms folded sit bolt straight looking ahead pretending I'm scotch mist..I love em really and give em a nice wave when they finally realise what a tit they've been and move over....

Latest posts

Back