The Ugly One...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moral of the story: As a woman, it doesn't matter how insecure you are, it still works out for you.
Lool that was not the moral! It was life can change and someone can find something in you that you didnt even know was there...

You should also try new avenues 😇 you never know when your life might change
I don't think you truly understand the problem here.

For females, no matter how fat, ugly, ill tempered, lazy, etc.. she may be, there will always be guys willing to be with her.
My older cousin, for example, married a woman who looked like the Salt Vampire from Star Trek.

But for us guys is it different. For some of us...it just isn't going to happen. That is why there is a far higher percentage of single men than single women. And yeah...a lot of that can be traced to the whole one to many thing...the 80-20 rule. Remember the Rod Stewart song?
And yes, some of us complain. But for good reason.

I don't think you truly understand the problem here.

For females, no matter how fat, ugly, ill tempered, lazy, etc.. she may be, there will always be guys willing to be with her.
My older cousin, for example married a woman who looked like the Salt Vampire from Star Trek.

But for us guys is it different. For some of us...it just isn't going to happen. That is why there is a far higher percentage of single men than single women. And yeah...a lot of that can be traced to the whole one to many thing...the 80-20 rule. Remember the Rod Stewart song?
And yes, some of us complain. But for good reason.

It can happen, just holding yourselves back, you are too picky honestly I know theres women out there who dont even get a glance from men not because they arent good looking but because of misconceptions about being in a wheelchair and so on, men aren't angels, you ignore whole groups of women and complain the girl next door wont be yours. Broaden your horizons ✨

It can happen, just holding yourselves back, you are too picky honestly I know theres women out there who dont even get a glance from men not because they arent good looking but because of misconceptions about being in a wheelchair and so on, men aren't angels, you ignore whole groups of women and complain the girl next door wont be yours. Broaden your horizons ✨
Oh, I absolutely admit that I (me personally) ignore at least 90% of the female population.
But that's just me.
Most of the guys on this site are nowhere near as picky as I am.
At least that's what they say.

Since you brought it up...would you date a guy in a wheelchair or some other serous handicap?

Oh, I absolutely admit that I (me personally) ignore at least 90% of the female population.
But that's just me.
Most of the guys on this site are nowhere near as picky as I am.
At least that's what they say.

Since you brought it up...would you date a guy in a wheelchair or some other serous handicap?
Trust me they say they arent and they are.

I’m off men but yeah if his bank account was right I don’t see why not.

Old thread... but you said it: She's far from ugly.

There are universals of attractiveness to do with facial symmetry. Then there's the weird and unrealistic standards peculiar to the beauty industry.

Your friend was likely attractive by the first category but maybe not the second. (FWIW .I've never found that Amber Heard/Kate Moss type 'ideal' particularly appealing.)

A truly "ugly" person wouldn't be trying to draw attention to themselves. They would probably have been severely bullied in youth. They usually don't have supportive friends to help with their insecurities. Most of the time they're just ignored, and by the time they hit middle age, invisible and forgotten about. No fairytale endings.

Last edited:
Old thread... but you said it: She's far from ugly.

There are universals of attractiveness to do with facial symmetry. https://www.artfido.com/this-is-what-the-average-person-looks-like-in-each-country/
Notice how the 'average'/regular face for a population seems way more attractive than average? The mean face represents the healthy norm (it implies a healthy immune system).

Then there's the weird and unrealistic standards peculiar to the beauty industry.

Your friend was likely attractive by the first category but maybe not the second.

A truly "ugly" person knows it. They usually don't have supportive friends to help with their insecurities. Their often demonized. Most of the time they're just ignored though. By the time they hit middle age they're invisible and forgotten about.
Yeah she was never ugly to me if im 100% honest, just maybe not as hot as others idk

This is a Salt Vampire:

View attachment 7057

My cousin married a woman who was the spitting image of that.

That's where I get my ideas...
So you think because you know one "ugly" woman who has a husband that no women anywhere have the same issues?

Like I said, it's not true. I know several women who have that issue.

Latest posts

Back