The Ugly One...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kate Moss, in the 90s anyway, was hotter than Amber Heard.
Heard is a big girl. About 5'8", 130/135 lbs. Very pretty face...but big.
Margot Robbie the same. Pretty face...but big.
Kate Moss set the tone for small, thin girls. God bless her.
...That's big?

Not that anyone cares, but I don't find that stereotypical 'nordic beauty', aquiline nose, model look particularly attractive.

...That's big?

Not that anyone cares, but I don't find that stereotypical 'nordic beauty', aquiline nose, model look particularly attractive.
Yeah...to me.
I'm, 6'1" and I like to tower over girls.
Just my thing...not saying I think everyone should be the same. But it's just what I like.
My last regular was 5'0" 105 lbs.
She was starting to gain weight though. And got one of those idiotic nose rings. And then a tattoo.
Still hurt, but thinking about those things helped me to get over her faster...

Lol is this a new trend, find some old post by CenotaphGirl and argue until its locked? 😅 I mean im narcissistic enough to like it but its hardly fair on the mods 😂✨

I don't want to start another flame war with Callie, but it's hard not to remember the time she created a dating profile without a profile pic and still got a fair bit of decent interest (not just the dick pic kind).

Yeah...to me.
I'm, 6'1" and I like to tower over girls.
Just my thing...not saying I think everyone should be the same. But it's just what I like.
My last regular was 5'0" 105 lbs.
She was starting to gain weight though. And got one of those idiotic nose rings. And then a tattoo.
Still hurt, but thinking about those things helped me to get over her faster...
I appreciate men that are honest about their height preference instead of pretending its just a woman thing

I don't want to start another flame war with Callie, but it's hard not to remember the time she created a dating profile without a profile pic and still got a fair bit of decent interest (not just the dick pic kind).
You know Ardour you make me laugh sometimes 😅🙈 but yeah i agree with the men, a man spliced a girls picture with an actual pig and she still got messages on dating sites

Last edited:
I appreciate men that are honest about their height preference instead of pretending its just a woman thing
I'm honest about pretty much everything.
I've not been on this site very long but so far I have admitted to:
- Alcoholism (and cheap booze at that!)
- Only having eyes for young, pretty, petite girls
- Wh0re Chasing
- Having had sugar babies
- Pill popping on rare occasions
- Goofing off from work every now and then to sh*tpost in the internet

Nothing is secret for me.
Honesty...Hooooo!!!!!

1678412510609.png

Didn't answer the question.
Because the answer is none of your business. Not being rude here, but it's the truth. Whether I am or am not lonely is irrelevant to what we were talking about.
Lol is this a new trend, find some old post by CenotaphGirl and argue until its locked? 😅 I mean im narcissistic enough to like it but its hardly fair on the mods 😂✨
Nah, we aren't arguing, just...discussing. lol It won't get out of hand.

Doesn't that say more about your species than mine? lol
But seriously though, some guys will screw anything. And that's exactly what it was. They didn't want to know ME, they didn't want to date ME, they wanted to screw me. and 99.9% of them cut the crap and started with that. Hell, I even got the sex offers from some WOMEN in that little experiment.

Also, I have been half hearted actual trying for the last 1.5 years WITH a pic and quite honestly, I got more messages without the pic. The guys that don't just want to screw me end up with crystal clear red flags after talking with them for a while.

So yes, I could EASILY get a guy to have sex with. That's not all I'm looking for. I want a PARTNER, someone to share my life with, not just a quick roll in the hay.

Doesn't that say more about your species than mine? lol
But seriously though, some guys will screw anything. And that's exactly what it was. They didn't want to know ME, they didn't want to date ME, they wanted to screw me. and 99.9% of them cut the crap and started with that. Hell, I even got the sex offers from some WOMEN in that little experiment.

Also, I have been half hearted actual trying for the last 1.5 years WITH a pic and quite honestly, I got more messages without the pic. The guys that don't just want to screw me end up with crystal clear red flags after talking with them for a while.
I genuinely interested punter is still 1 more than we ever experience. I remember it differently, but whatever.

So yes, I could EASILY get a guy to have sex with. That's not all I'm looking for. I want a PARTNER, someone to share my life with, not just a quick roll in the hay.
.... just go to any D&D or sci-fi meetup, you'll have a dozen men who have never known the touch of a woman more than happy to date you.

I genuinely interested punter is still 1 more than we ever experience. I remember the details differently, but whatever.

.... just go to any D&D or sci-fi meetup. You'll have a dozen men who have never known the touch of a woman desperate for just that.
Okay okay okay...I'm going to have to stop you right there because you've said women HAVE been interested in you, you just weren't interested in them.
So, why can you be picky, but I can't be?

I actually don't mind nerds. I'm not really all that picky. My problem is that I will NOT date another alcoholic and I'd like a guy that is not controlling or excessively clingy or has a million other red flags and well....that's apparently not all that common where I live. So I'm still looking. Oh and also, yes, I do send messages to guys first too.

Okay okay okay...I'm going to have to stop you right there because you've said women HAVE been interested in you, you just weren't interested in them.

I actually don't mind nerds. I'm not really all that picky. My problem is that I will NOT date another alcoholic and I'd like a guy that is not controlling or excessively clingy or has a million other red flags and well....that's apparently not all that common where I live. So I'm still looking. Oh and also, yes, I do send messages to guys first too.
They just change the rules and act like no one wants them 😅 they know theres women they wouldn't even breathe the same air as

Do you mean the alcoholic friend-of-a friend with mental health problems (admittedly I wasn't attracted to her). Or maybe the drunken 60 year old woman in a bar who grabbed my buttux like she were squeezing an orange?

Latest posts

Back