Thread for Metal Heads. What are you listening to?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Liquid Tension Experiment-Acid Rain
[youtube]pmo1VW_wA_o[/youtube]

I hope you guys like Britney Spears :p
[youtube]u-U4SZyYnzs[/youtube]

[youtube]WGtXlBbWeB4[/youtube]

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]

Give me headphones, or ROCKBAND and I am a happy camper... !
I rock to the beat!!

Metallica. Lots and lots of Metallica.

I don't like the new album, but it is interesting. But I do love St. Anger, which has been on repeat in my house. Along with the rest of the "classic" Metallica albums.

Nolife Princess said:
Give me headphones, or ROCKBAND and I am a happy camper... !
I rock to the beat!!

I just noticed the Testament song you posted before mine. Totally unexpected. :p

Randomly picked 2 songs that i like, Iced Earth is one of my favorite bands, Sabaton is a band I recently started to listen.

[video=youtube]

[video=youtube]

I am listening to Jimi Hendrix - all along the watch tower

Normally I would listen to

Megadeth
Divine Heresy
Soulfly
Machine Head
Cannibal
Soilwork
Lazarus AD

blackdot said:
Does industrial/electronic music count?
Yes I guess lol It is a crossover genre, after all. And Metal has a TONNE of genres and sub-genres.

DudeIAm said:
blackdot said:
Yes I guess lol It is a crossover genre, after all. And Metal has a TONNE of genres and sub-genres.
Well there's this thread.
http://www.alonelylife.com/thread-rivetheads-what-are-you-listening-to
But I don't see why it wouldn't fit here. Since the late 80s-early 90s Industrial and Electronic music have been incorporated with Metal, and vice versa, so much that it's fairly accepted in both the mainstream and underground today. I've known of a lot of extreme metal musicians having great interest in electronic music, and that's nothing to be ashamed of. The definitive boundaries of many genres are constantly being smeared together, from what I can see, and the product of that can be either a good or bad thing.

DreamerDeceiver said:
DudeIAm said:
blackdot said:
Well there's this thread.
http://www.alonelylife.com/thread-rivetheads-what-are-you-listening-to
But I don't see why it wouldn't fit here. Since the late 80s-early 90s Industrial and Electronic music have been incorporated with Metal, and vice versa, so much that it's fairly accepted in both the mainstream and underground today. I've known of a lot of extreme metal musicians having great interest in electronic music, and that's nothing to be ashamed of. The definitive boundaries of many genres are constantly being smeared together, from what I can see, and the product of that can be either a good or bad thing.
Rivethead? Interesting name choice. I am more use to leadhead to describe industrial metal fans.

Latest posts

Back