To what lengths have you gone to improve your appearance?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cathedral said:
I haven't really done much to "improve" my looks. What's the point when you never go out or anything?

Health, fitness and self-esteem.

I had that attitude once though, but it is ultimately self-defeating. If you do not do anything to change your present situation, then it will remain in stasis.

Sometimes. I brush my hair.

Hehe, does working out count? I'm not as bothered about my appearance as most people seem to be.

Rosalyn said:
Sometimes. I brush my hair.

Hehe, does working out count? I'm not as bothered about my appearance as most people seem to be.

Well, it a large part of one's first impression on others and first impressions are remarkably persistent once established, so it tends to behoove me to give some thought to that if I wish to make the best impression on others.

well, lately i have started snipping my nose hairs as they're begining to curl down my upperlip.. i am Polish which i believe predisposes me to a mammoth pair of Vdub-wheelarch nostrils.. you could park small earthmoving equipment up there.. it's hard.

in any case, after a hedgerow trimming i have gotten into the habit of squeezing my nostrils together and it feels like i got two cactuses rammed up each hole.. unpleasant.

but what's the alternative? let em grow into butler ropes?

I used to make myself throw up. But I stopped that and instead have started exercising and eating right and wearing clothes that I love and such.

For me it's a hopeless cause.
I just follow the 3 S's... honeysuckle, shower, and shave.

TheBiscuit said:
For me it's a hopeless cause.
I just follow the 3 S's... honeysuckle, shower, and shave.

i absolutely love it, the best post of the day :D

I do almost the same, but keep forgetting about shaving. Should I blame it for the lack of any improvement lol

Latest posts

Back