UFO's

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NeverMore

Reaction score
Yea, what do you all think about them? Do you think they are a crook or manure or something that's a legitimate mystery? Are they little green men or the government, or something else? Have you ever seen one, or thought you saw one? What does everyone think about them?

I don't think its aliens, because it be a pain in the butt to travel so far and do nothing but temporarily kidnap people.

I thought I saw one when I was about 5. But then, I also watched the X-Files all the time and had an over-active imagination. I don't know what to think. I mean, no one really knows what is out there.

I've seen one. Well, two. But the second could have been my spidey sense tingling because about 2 minutes later I saw these two ghosts. I honeysuckle you not on the ghost thing, I wasn't the only one that saw them. They looked so real, it was twilight and these two horses ran at me and my friend, they got within 15 feet and faded into the mist. The real horses (there were 2) where in the other direction from us so it wasn't possible for it to have been them. And they were both lame so wouldn't have been running. It was so awesome :)
But yeah, the alien I saw was in palo alto in the middle of the night. We're talking full out flying saucer. Not too sure if it was real or what, not to concerned. Ghosts are way cooler, and are totally real. It's just that some people aren't sensitive to them at all. It's that 6th sense, some people have it, some don't.

I've seen one. Well, two. But the second could have been my spidey sense tingling because about 2 minutes later I saw these two ghosts. I honeysuckle you not on the ghost thing, I wasn't the only one that saw them. They looked so real, it was twilight and these two horses ran at me and my friend, they got within 15 feet and faded into the mist. The real horses (there were 2) where in the other direction from us so it wasn't possible for it to have been them. And they were both lame so wouldn't have been running. It was so awesome

DUUUDDDE!!!

I am so freakin envious of you!!!

that is so cool, where was this though?

through not too long ago i think i saw a ghost cat, i was drving to my grandparents house at night and the road was a littlem bit out of the way so the raod was dark and i had my head lights on and i saw a cat just walking in the street so i started slowing down but as i got closer to it, it just dissapeared, and it couldn't have dashed away or something because i kept my headlights on it the whole time. and i know i saw a cat, unfortunatly i was the only one in the car, so i have no way to conform it.

Also sometimes, there's unexplainable noises in my room. One night i heard what sounded someone scratching the carpet under my bed, i turned on the light and looked but there was nothing there even as the sound continnued.
sometimes also at night it sounds like someone is writting on the wall with chalk right above my head it's creepy.

sorry qui I'm not trying to sound like i'm trying to top your story because that is just cool!!

But I guess i've believed in ghosts since 7th grade when i read a hypothosis on line that ghosts are made up of the brain energy they one had

it's hard to explain

i also really like watching ghost hunters, and most haunted on one episode. They got two responsives in a row it was creepy.

about Ufos I'm not sure. I watched a national geographic show about it. And they showed abunch of video clips and interveiws and stuff. But that is so crazy. I need an explanation. Maybe those aliens have really long lifespans or maybe they can travel through time.

But it's just scary to think that there is a superior race watching us.

ohhh gives me the hibbie jeebies

evanescencefan91 said:
I've seen one. Well, two. But the second could have been my spidey sense tingling because about 2 minutes later I saw these two ghosts. I honeysuckle you not on the ghost thing, I wasn't the only one that saw them. They looked so real, it was twilight and these two horses ran at me and my friend, they got within 15 feet and faded into the mist. The real horses (there were 2) where in the other direction from us so it wasn't possible for it to have been them. And they were both lame so wouldn't have been running. It was so awesome

DUUUDDDE!!!

I am so freakin envious of you!!!

that is so cool, where was this though?
it was at the horse stables in the far back pasture where the two retired horses were. It was considered haunted before this though. And a bit down the gravel road back there is a haunted barn, used to be a foaling barn ages ago but now it's empty. The last horse that was in there was about a year and a half ago when my colt was stillborn there. It's a haunted barn because 1. my colt's death was not a singular incident, several babies & mares have died in there, and 2. all of the horses have always been really scared to go near it. So that part of the stables has always been considered haunted, the two ghosts my friend and I saw just cemented that feeling.
through not too long ago i think i saw a ghost cat, i was drving to my grandparents house at night and the road was a littlem bit out of the way so the raod was dark and i had my head lights on and i saw a cat just walking in the street so i started slowing down but as i got closer to it, it just dissapeared, and it couldn't have dashed away or something because i kept my headlights on it the whole time. and i know i saw a cat, unfortunatly i was the only one in the car, so i have no way to conform it.
I'm thinking, FAST CAT!!!! or ghost maybe. idk, yeah could've been a ghost. sure you weren't just seeing things though? lol. I'm one to talk :p
Also sometimes, there's unexplainable noises in my room. One night i heard what sounded someone scratching the carpet under my bed, i turned on the light and looked but there was nothing there even as the sound continnued.
sometimes also at night it sounds like someone is writting on the wall with chalk right above my head it's creepy.
lol there's a *something* in the crawl space in the attic above my bed... it sounds like a rocking chair, that rythmic creaky noise. And my house is like 30 so it's not that it's some old house, but there is something creaky in the crawl space. idk what though.
sorry qui I'm not trying to sound like i'm trying to top your story because that is just cool!!
yeah, but at the time we were both freaked out!
But I guess i've believed in ghosts since 7th grade when i read a hypothosis on line that ghosts are made up of the brain energy they one had

it's hard to explain
that makes sense to me. actually, that's pretty much what I think. I've always thought ghosts were an imprint that a creature's energies left in the world.
i also really like watching ghost hunters, and most haunted on one episode. They got two responsives in a row it was creepy.
I like the one with the british lady, seen it a few times, think that's most haunted.

woww we hijacked this thread, so, how about those aliens? :p

frey12 said:
I don't think its aliens, because it be a pain in the butt to travel so far and do nothing but temporarily kidnap people.

I'll play devil's advocate here, how do you know "they" didn't come here to do something else like study us, hmmmm?:p
Matt said:
NeverMore said:
Wow, talk about synchronized hairstyle...

Your right they are totally all rockin the same hair, maybe the aliens did it,lol

Weird, ghost horses, that's creepy, did your friend say he saw the same exact thing I think I'd knock that stable over if that kept happening:D? And hey that cat may have been a ghost who knows right, I've never seen a ghost but ever since Nigel died I have heard some weird noises... He used to make this very distinct *pawing at my door sound* sound whenever he wanted to come in my room, and a couple times I've woke up to hearing that sound and I'll even open the door expecting him to be there. Other times when it's really quiet I hear his distinct meow. It's not really frightening at all to me though, it's nice to think he's still around:)

As for UFOs I saw one with my brother when I was like 10 or so. It was night we were sitting at home watching TV, we were there by ourselves and we lived way out in the boondocks, on a dirt road back then. I remember I looked out the window and this weird flickering light caught my eye, so I stared at it for a second wondering what it was, when another light started flickering right by it, they both stop flickering and became solid lights, and another light started flickering by the other ones and then it became solid I called my brother over, as more lights kept flickering and turning on all in a line that looked like they were illuminating the back of a stealth bomber but the area it was covering was massive!

My brother was amazed by it, I was freaking out I was absolutely terrified (I was 10,:p) The thing which I can only assume was solid kept floating there for a while. My brother ran and got his gun and he started to guard the door while still looking out the window at it. Eventually all the lights were solid and no more were flickering into focus anymore. Then from right around the center of the massive dark area the lights were covering, it let out three little dim white lights, one flew in one direction, another flew in the opposite direction and the last one flew in the direction of our house, they were moving really fast, I remember I screamed a lot, but I don't remember hearing it fly over at all. After that happened the lights all went out at once and I guess it went away... We still talk about it from time to time even today, it was one of the weirdest things that ever happened to me.

Yet I've never believed in aliens, or abductions, or Roswell or anything like that, because it just all seemed too unlikely to me... But I do have a confession, that I'm terrified of aliens and UFOs. Whenever I tell someone they just laugh and think I'm joking:p, how can you be afraid of something you don't even think is real? Still, I hate being alone in the dark outside, not because I'm afraid of monsters, but because I'm afraid I'd see something like this:

Anyways that's my two cents, by the way I don't mind if this thread turns into a ghost thread/ anything else weird thread, that's cool with me:cool:

wow i guess, we could have had "close encoounters" like just the number of haunted places in the world the paranormal is everywhere, but to day i opened internet explorer and this was yahoos featured video

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1006571

this was over haiti

and the quality is good, but is it real?

at the begiging you hear her gasp, like she just noticed them, when they seemed to be too close to not have been seen sooner. Like it was just a chance video.

you have to decide for your self

because the stlye of those UFOs haven't been documented before, i don't think, but it's still kinda good. And the flying seems smooth and not faked

evanescencefan91 said:
wow i guess, we could have had "close encoounters" like just the number of haunted places in the world the paranormal is everywhere, but to day i opened internet explorer and this was yahoos featured video

http://video.yahoo.com/video/play?vid=1006571

this was over haiti

and the quality is good, but is it real?

at the begiging you hear her gasp, like she just noticed them, when they seemed to be too close to not have been seen sooner. Like it was just a chance video.

you have to decide for your self

because the stlye of those UFOs haven't been documented before, i don't think, but it's still kinda good. And the flying seems smooth and not faked

I don't think it's real, although it was really well done, at first I was unsure it looked too good to be true but possible, then I read a comment by someone that said that all of the trees use the same model and it's true if you stop the video right at the end, all of the trees are identical, so either they have one hell of a gardener or it was made on a computer, thanks for bringing it up though, it was really cool and I don't know how they did it. Hey look another one:http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-565289577275338579

I think this ones real though:
As are a lot of the videos that NASA and governments around the world have in stock, wonder why?

nuh...UFO doesn't exist...its all government tricks

gosts (people)and demons I saw.
yeah there are demons and hell, no mether what Silvia Browne says .

Hmm..I dunno..

Have you guys ever watched the video where the police car is chasing the ghost car?

And what about the 'flying witches' of Mexico City? Apparitions that fly in broad daylight..no strings..no props..

Very very weird..

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

http://www.poetv.com/video.php?vid=14574

Yea I had never seen that ghost car before pretty strange, I don't know how it did that... And if you stop the video at the part where you can see the driver for a split second that looks strange too... Very odd I have no clue that's truly something...

I had heard of the flying witches in Mexico before and a lot of them were proven to be things like balloons and stuff but look at this

That ones really weird because the "thing" changes positions throughout it's flight, and I also went to the website that's in the about this video section for the video, and it's really crazy stuff, like the guy says it came out of a crack in the cliff that's covered in Native American glyphs makes me want to go explore what's inside that cave!

NeverMore said:
Yea I had never seen that ghost car before pretty strange, I don't know how it did that... And if you stop the video at the part where you can see the driver for a split second that looks strange too... Very odd I have no clue that's truly something...

I had heard of the flying witches in Mexico before and a lot of them were proven to be things like balloons and stuff but look at this

That ones really weird because the "thing" changes positions throughout it's flight, and I also went to the website that's in the about this video section for the video, and it's really crazy stuff, like the guy says it came out of a crack in the cliff that's covered in Native American glyphs makes me want to go explore what's inside that cave!

The thing is..flying humanoids aren't recent...such things were documented by ancient people a long long time ago. And look at the faces of those police officers that had these 'encounters'...they're not making any of this stuff up. One of them..poor guy..almost had a heart attack over it.

Arianna said:
NeverMore said:

The thing is..flying humanoids aren't recent...such things were documented by ancient people a long long time ago. And look at the faces of those police officers that had these 'encounters'...they're not making any of this stuff up. One of them..poor guy..almost had a heart attack over it.

O no they are definitely not making it up, they are definitely seeing something, what, I have no idea but something

Look what I happened over during some internet surfing:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cryptid
It's a list of "cryptids"( strange creatures of questionable existence)
It's pretty interesting, I especially would recommend reading about the Mongolian Death Worm, I would only like to see one of them from a very long ways away.

NeverMore said:
... they are definitely seeing something, what, I have no idea but something

I don't know either. I don't even know what i have seen. Just something, who know what.

Seen them twice, First time pretty much half of westpalm beach saw it. A few nights later they were back.

Obviously it didnt look like a big flying saucer. More like a giant dark triangle(couldnt see the stars behind it) with about 7 red lights in a "T" shap on the bottom.

sloth4urluv said:
Seen them twice, First time pretty much half of westpalm beach saw it. A few nights later they were back.

Obviously it didnt look like a big flying saucer. More like a giant dark triangle(couldnt see the stars behind it) with about 7 red lights in a "T" shap on the bottom.

o that's strange we saw something very similar it seems, a big dark triangle where you could only see it's triangular shaped outline while the rest was apparent only because it blocked out the stars

Was it over water by any chance when everybody saw it?

I have this theory about what it is, call it a conspiracy theory lol

Something that the government is testing some sort of massive night-time stealth thing that..... get this..... runs on water... I always wondered why it would have shown up on the desolate dirt road i used to live on, but right where we saw it, under it would have been a giant reservoir of water. So... maybe it only needs lights turned on when it's taking in water or something, but why I have no idea, doesn't seem very stealthy to me lol and why it would pick a populated area like westpalm beach to fill itself up is another wtf kinda moment...

Just spreading conspiracy theories lol

NeverMore said:
Something that the government is testing some sort of massive night-time stealth thing that..... get this..... runs on water...

It seems that a number of test flights do get reported as sightings. The only one i have been around was something often described as a "flying bathtub" looking object. Turned out to be a military test vehicle.

once when i was at my grand mas out in the woods. in the middle of the night a bright light and a hum came over the woods but disapeared before i made it to the window. never knew what to think of that but this thread reminded me of that

im with sleepflower too, i dont think roswell was right but they definetly MIGHT exist

Latest posts

Back