What are you thinking right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TheRealCallie said:
If he did that, he couldn't harass me, because then it would be justified and not some stupid vendetta...

What on earth are you talking about? What supposed harassment have you received from me?

I think I should ignore some people and their views, and move on. Better than wasting my time reacting. I should figure out a way to get things off my mind faster. Not fast enough now.

Also, some cops aren't really friendly.

Sanal said:
I think I should ignore some people and their views, and move on. Better than wasting my time reacting. I should figure out a way to get things off my mind faster. Not fast enough now.

Also, some cops aren't really friendly.

You couldn't ignore me if you tried. :club:

I won't be tricked into saying you are right, so I'll just ignore that side note. :p

I'm still waiting for evidence of this harassment I was supposed to have dished out to you, RealCallie. It's a strong statement to make without any backup.

Forgottendanfan said:
I'm still waiting for evidence of this harassment I was supposed to have dished out to you, RealCallie. It's a strong statement to make without any backup.

This is the "what are you thinking?" thread... Not the "read into honeysuckle and have a hissy fit" thread.

Also, it's been over 7 hours, maybe learn how to let honeysuckle go. She wasn't even talking about you in the first place. The longer you don't let it go... The more you prove her point...

And what I'm thinking!!!

It's 11pm! I'm free from my job... Until tomorrow.
Celebrate the little things, right?

kaetic said:
Forgottendanfan said:

This is the "what are you thinking?" thread... Not the "read into honeysuckle and have a hissy fit" thread.

Also, it's been over 7 hours, maybe learn how to let honeysuckle go. She wasn't even talking about you in the first place. The longer you don't let it go... The more you prove her point...

And what I'm thinking!!!

It's 11pm! I'm free from my job... Until tomorrow.
Celebrate the little things, right?

Yep, another member of the A.L.L. clique, taking the side of a well-established regular. And that IS what I'm thinking.

flavors-of-the-chip-on-your-shoulder.jpg

Life is too short for this crap. 
Hope you get over it before it escalates to some one getting banned.

Goodnight, ALL :)

kaetic said:
flavors-of-the-chip-on-your-shoulder.jpg

Life is too short for this crap. 
Hope you get over it before it escalates to some one getting banned.

Goodnight, ALL :)

There's no chip on my shoulder. I just don't like being falsely accused of harassing someone.

Everyone harasses everyone. Life itself is a succession of harassments and injustice, with pauses inbetween

Abstamyous said:
kaetic said:

Every time I come back to this page, I think about how awesome this is.

It's a funny joke if said in the right context. I don't have a chip on my shoulder, but I also don't enjoy being accused of certain things, without justification.

Here in the UK, the pictured snack food is "crisps" anyway.

Abstamyous said:
It could be recreated with paint chips. I would find that equally as awesome.

What I meant was, maybe it should be used with people who actually DO have a chip on their shoulder.

Forgottendanfan said:
Abstamyous said:

What I meant was, maybe it should be used with people who actually DO have a chip on their shoulder.

I understood what you meant. But I didn't involve myself with the conversation before, and my liking the meme didn't have anything to do with it. It has just been the first thing I see every time I come back to the thread :p

Abstamyous said:
Forgottendanfan said:
Abstamyous said:

I understood what you meant. But I didn't involve myself with the conversation before, and my liking the meme didn't have anything to do with it. It has just been the first thing I see every time I come back to the thread :p

Fair enough. It's a funny-ish joke.

Latest posts

Back