What are you watching right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I really did, it was fairly dark and depressing but I kind of figured that from the get go.

Have you read the book it's based on? It's really pretty good.

evanescencefan912 said:
Yeah I really did, it was fairly dark and depressing but I kind of figured that from the get go.

Have you read the book it's based on? It's really pretty good.

Yeah, it is. Some heart-wrenching scenes but I suppose that's their whole point. No, I haven't! I might just do once I finish my current read. Did you finish reading it before watching the show?

Yeah I read it when it first came out like ten years ago, and then I read it again a few years after that.

Was watching Firefly with the kids. Love that show. Not to mention that I relate a lot with the character of Malcolm Reynolds. Both in the way he thinks and the way he feels.
Sad it was canceled. But, it makes it the jewel it is today.

The last vestiges of my self-esteem circling the toilet bowl

One of my favorite movies. Recently initiated my kids to it. Funny how a while ago I was very much like Riggs. Kids births helped me chill out. Lots of people thought I had a death wish then, too. Maybe I did, for a while.
It makes me remember I wanted to be a cop and get bad guys off the street. Even though Mel Gibson is an ass apparently, he played this role well.
And I love the little beat in the trailer :)

[youtube]5IlMS-dQb2s[/youtube]

I find myself watching less and less TV over time. I even stopped trying to keep up with The Walking Dead. I do watch shows like Bob's Burgers or The Simpsons when there are new episodes because they're lighthearted.

I'm watching TMR running NES Battletoads - Turbo Tunnel blindfolded... awesome.

Latest posts

Back