What Was the Greatest Insult You Ever Received?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WishingWell

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I thought the Forum would be a good outlet to share your greatest insult of your lifetime with us.

Here is mine:

Last Saturday, the head of the Social Group for the Mentally Ill that I belong to, told me that she only went out to dinner with me, because she knew I needed to get out of the house and interact with people. She said she tries to meet the needs of all her clients.

Geez, I thought I was actually going out with a Friend!

O.O Though that is nice of her to do, she should have said that from the start. What a *****.

Hmm, greatest insult...wow...that's a good one. Let me see...

Oh I once had a guy who can't draw worth...poop...actually criticize some of my old artwork I put up for fun. He tried to say he was giving constructive criticism, I told him to go look up the meaning of the definition and that he should re-read my post about my artwork noting it was several years old. I was posting it for people to see the change in my work over the years. Something that took me a lot of guts to do because I don't like sharing that stuff. I was really insulted over that, especially by someone who admitted he could barely draw stick people.

Greatest insult? That I should be a Teacher's Assistant when I want to be a psychologist. It was said in a demeaning way to me, like that was all I was ever going to be.

=l

In, I think 9th grade, I had someone that did not pick on me ask me if I knew what their goal in life was. I told them "no". They told me, "to get you to kill yourself". Then a lot of the people on the bus all high-fived this person.

Oh man Blackdot you're bringing memories of being bullied back. I heard that once before, shook it off as the person being an utter jackass. It wasn't on a bus but in the school yard when I was alone at the time. They didn't have enough guts to say it around other people but their own kind. I know some people who would have beaten the crap out of them if they heard them.

A few years later I helped tutor that same person for free in a class they were struggling in.
Just the type of person I am.

An abusive boyfriend said many things to me. I guess the most painful of all... "You are worth nothing."

Kat,

I had an abusive husband when I was very young and nothing he "insulted" me with counts. He's the loser! I hope you are doing well now!

A man who told me that no man could want me because I have had a mastectomy and so am not 'a proper woman.'

Tiina63,

THAT'S NOT AN INSULT--I WOULD CALL IT A CRIME! WHAT AN INSENSITIVE JERK! HE CERTAINLY ISN'T A "PROPER MAN."

I am happy you are a survivor--and that makes you a strong and wonderful woman!

hugflashing.gif

Before a chess game begins, it's customary to shake hands. This one opponent wouldn't shake my hand because he said that shaking hands makes him uncomfortable. Fair enough. After the game was over and the 2nd round began, I saw the same guy shake hands with his opponent.

This really stuck in my craw. I told him to go to hell and show a little respect.

wow I had gotten many over the years

my step mom:<- the jealous type my father makes excuses for..
she tells me " Your a stupid ugly *****..I wish you were never born...why dont you go back to your moms since you look like her."

My dad: " I wish you died when you were a baby. I regret having you as my child..... I cant stand looking at you...you look like your mom....I wouldn't care if you died."

My sister " Your so lame, just give me money and go away. Your so stupid...I wish you weren't my sister."

My aunt" I really dont care where you live just as long your not living with my parents..opps* I mean your grandparents"

My ex- " I wish I didn't have a relationship with you.. you should have died during birth" ...........he later regret after I broke up with him...he deserved those tears hmph* especially after twisting my arm around my back...he gets temper tantrums and rarely attacks me.

hmmm....... what else....

my boss " Your a ******* retard."

same employer " You ******* *****...who cares if I dont do anything ..it's not my problem.." -I complained to supervisor but he didn't do anything.

---------Ah yes the worst Dating Insults I ever recieved.--------------

1. I'm not dating you because your not a white chick with blonde hair
( alot of asian guys told me this on the dates)

2. Your very Naive and Stupid....Since I'm a good guy I'm not gonna fresia you...but even though I think your hot....your not white either..I just think your stupid.

3. *yelling at me at starbucks* When are we having sex..You want to have SEX with me....* Worst date ever...I never met a lunatic like that ever.

4. Your boobs dont look like a C... I'm looking for a girl with D cups ...And I prefer white girls.

5. I'm a needy guy...I need sex after this date ....I have alot of energy..I cant have a conservative girl dragging me down and not meeting my needs.....

--------------I typically date ********...and all the nice guys are gone......I have a bad habit of dating asian guys ...but I dated a german guy but things didn't work out sadly...

Why does everything have to be sexual these days....

dont wanna date because I wont sent nude pics

dont wanna date if I wont do one night stand..

dont want to date if I'm not big in certain areas

dont want to date because I'm not a blonde...

WTF!!

The biggest insult and the biggest compliment came in one sentence:

You are not my son.

Perception is reality.

You’ll never have a career in meat packing with that attitude

From the owner of a meat packing plant upon me telling him that I wanted more from life than just putting steaks into boxes.

Can you pretend to be my boyfriend to make my real boyfriend jealous?

From a colleague who thought I was perfect pretend boyfriend material but not good enough for the real thing.

I’m so grateful that I’m not one of those washed-up lonely losers who just sit around looking on the internet all day…no offence Lost Drifter

From another colleague who associates me with washed-up lonely losers who sit around just looking on the internet all day, gee thanks.

"You're emotional pollution.

"grow up!"

" You're Ugly."

You're a ***** with no friends

Constantly feeling resentment from my mother who is helping me get through college.

Constantly not feeling good enough for anyone.

Latest posts

Back