What Was the Greatest Insult You Ever Received?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My step mom: ''I could fit in to these jeans'' Yeah, I was bit overweight and I knew it back then, but she just kept insulting me about different things...

I'm sure that's not the ''greatest insult'' but one of them. :(

Ex gf: "You are just a loser who's trying to be someone else since you have no personality and all that words you come up with are the words that you hear from others because you try to be someone else so hard."
She said that when i was 17 at the time when i was completely lost i didn't know who i was, what i want to do i couldn't bare the pain and that's the first and the last time when i had cut myself. I was never feeling that bad in my whole life those were the days where i couldn't eat.

"I am dumping you after one year because I treated you too well, and I lost all respect for myself" (actually the real insult was to his own brains, not to me, but as you can imagine I was pretty insulted by that)

Seeker said:
Me: "Why on earth did you cheat on me"?
Ex: "Because I wanted to see you cry, you never did. I love seeing you in pain."

Next year I heard from a common friend that she was raped by 2 drunks and was left on the side of the road all night. I still don't know how to feel about this, but looks like karma is indeed a *****.

So she was mean to you and for that she may or may not have deserved to be raped?! I know it sucks to be cheated on, but no one deserves that. That's just awful. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

There's no such thing as karma, just sick, twisted people who do sick, twisted things.

My father said some pretty awful things to me when I was a kid. He would call me dumbass or retard every day.

Locke said:
Seeker said:
Ex: "Because I wanted to see you cry, you never did. I love seeing you in pain."

Next year I heard from a common friend that she was raped by 2 drunks and was left on the side of the road all night. I still don't know how to feel about this, but looks like karma is indeed a *****.

So she was mean to you and for that she may or may not have deserved to be raped?! I know it sucks to be cheated on, but no one deserves that. That's just awful. I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

Hell yeah. How sick is it to think of that as karma.

I've been called a piece of honeysuckle, gross, disgusting, all for the way I look. You name it, I've been called it.

ladyforsaken said:
Greatest insult? Hmm... that I serve Lucifer..

Lol, I'm sorry but that made me giggle. I seriously can't imagine anyone saying that to you. Sweet little lady serving Lucifer? I am sorry someone said that to you. They were obviously insane. If I had to guess that you served anything it would be bunnies. :D

Seeker said:

That is really such a horrible thing to say. I usually try not to respond to things I come across on here that I can't stand but that's really awful. I get it that it hurt to be cheated on but in no way did she deserve to be raped! Just horrible...

I could come up with something of my own to post here but I rather not put it down in text or anything. Sorry I just came in this thread to reply to the above.

rdor said:
Locke said:
Seeker said:

Yeah, I'm with everyone else on this... to say something like this, it's like you're inviting your own thunderstorm of negative comments.

*offers Seeker "get out of forum free" card*

Batman55 said:
Yeah, I'm with everyone else on this... to say something like this, it's like you're inviting your own thunderstorm of negative comments.

Lol! Funny! I wonder if he'll take that card.....

Yeah, it seems ironic that someone who believes in karma would even think about wishing that on anyone. It's just sick for anyone to say something like that.

ive been raped twice and you know what? i wouldnt even wish it on my rapists honest to god, i pity the plight of his and her soul mostly, take that card for a while mate

Batman55 said:
rdor said:
Locke said:
Seeker said:

Bei said:
That is really such a horrible thing to say. I usually try not to respond to things I come across on here that I can't stand but that's really awful. I get it that it hurt to be cheated on but in no way did she deserve to be raped! Just horrible...

simhthmss said:
ive been raped twice and you know what? i wouldnt even wish it on my rapists honest to god, i pity the plight of his and her soul mostly take that card for a while mate

+1

Locke said:
Seeker said:

There's no such thing as karma, just sick, twisted people who do sick, twisted things.

Absolutely, thank you Locke! I wasn't going to respond to this, but I'm glad someone did! It's the most horrible thing a man could do to a woman. Makes me sick to my stomach.

Bei said:
ladyforsaken said:

Lol, I'm sorry but that made me giggle. I seriously can't imagine anyone saying that to you. Sweet little lady serving Lucifer? I am sorry someone said that to you. They were obviously insane. If I had to guess that you served anything it would be bunnies. :D

Lol I know right?! Even I thought that was crazy. Aww bunnies!! <3

ladyforsaken said:
Bei said:
ladyforsaken said:

Lol I know right?! Even I thought that was crazy. Aww bunnies!! <3
Lol, Lucifer, I'd never have guessed… as long as it works for you! ;)

an ex put out a status on his fb after i left him that i was a stupid fat ***** and that i could be someone elses problem now. i lost 25 lbs those few months after that, after which he tried to come back and i told him sorry, im someone elses problem now. :p of course im not a problem but i thought it was funny to reply to him

Seeker said:
I was just plain honest there. Would you rather to hear lies from me, how sorry I was and all this bs? I already said that i don't know how to feel about it, i just believe in karma, that life has a way of getting back at people for hurting others. Nowhere did i mention that i'm glad she got raped, in fact I do agree that no one deserves to.

So you don't think she deserved it, it's the Universe that does. Thanks for clearing that up.:club:

rdor said:
Seeker said:
I was just plain honest there. Would you rather to hear lies from me, how sorry I was and all this bs? I already said that i don't know how to feel about it, i just believe in karma, that life has a way of getting back at people for hurting others. Nowhere did i mention that i'm glad she got raped, in fact I do agree that no one deserves to.

So you don't think she deserved it, it's the Universe that does. Thanks for clearing that up.:club:

I don't think he meant to say that the "universe" feels as though she deserved that. He was just saying that life has a way of biting one back in the ass - no matter what the situation is. Everyone is human, everyone has flaws, he did say "he didn't know how to feel about it" - that's because he's been hurt by her and we don't know to what extent, it could've been a lot worst, who knows.

All I know is that if you're around the forum enough to see what kind of person Seeker is through his posts, you'll know that he's not some malicious, revengeful person who's out to hurt others just because they hurt him. They are enough to validate that he is a human being with feelings and was just being honest about them,

You don't beat him down without questioning whether he meant it that way or not - if you had known what he's like around the forum. That doesn't help anyone who's going through honeysuckle. People feel messed up at times in life and people feel negative at times in life (not saying he was), but there's always a reason for it and if we take the time to question and understand where that person is coming from or what he/she meant, it will make things a lot better because those people would actually feel like they're not crazy for having feelings or for being human. Not everyone can have such big hearts every minute and every second of the day. Even I can't do that.

Sometimes I wish people could be more understanding since people are also human.

I hope Seeker doesn't leave the forum because of this. I think his posts have helped quite a lot and most of the things he's written around the forum has been agreed by many people.

P.S.
Yes, it is a horrible thing for anyone to be raped. I still can't get myself to think of my past situation as "rape" because I hate that term, it makes me feel sick.. I'd rather term it as sexual abuse.. but I wouldn't wish it on anyone no matter what. I'm sorry.. I just wanted to say that in no way am I also saying that it was justified, what happened to her.. nothing is ever justified in life though.

Latest posts

Back