what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2wrf57l.jpg

Just watched this:

MV5BMjI3MTMzNTU0OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTU4Njc4Nw@@._V1_SX214_.jpg

Loved it. I think someone (forget who it was) commented on her stockings looking like Barbie legs. I think it was intended to look like they were wrapped like candy, considering the nature of the tour.

I would have loved to see that tour live. I wouldn't mind going to a concert of hers.

av0nxg.jpg

Yeah i know better than to attempt to watch any of
Scott Shaw's "zen" movie making.

An excellent film about people getting shot, frozen, or starved to death. Also there was a war or something.

stalingrad-1993.jpg

I didn't think I would like it but watched it for Rebel Wilson and I've seen it 2 and a half times now. xD
3k4h.jpg

Thinner.

I'd give it a 1 out of 5. The premise was good, and the script was okay, but the acting was terrible. I think the only actor who came off well was the one who played the Gangster, Richie.

I am a big fan of the book, but once again, it's an example of what NOT to do with a Stephen King adaptation. It had no heart, no soul, and actually was so mean spirited that the characters were two dimensional, just out to hurt one another.

Latest posts

Back