what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
29o1mc8.jpg

Yup both the Danish and the English version, which were filmed at the same time with basically the same cast. Supposedly the only Danish giant monster film, but i don't know Danish films well enough to know if that is right.

I too tried to watch the new Evil Dead earlier. What a piece of...........junk. To put it nicely. I didn't even finish it, didn't even make it through half the movie.

libby08 said:
I too tried to watch the new Evil Dead earlier. What a piece of...........junk. To put it nicely. I didn't even finish it, didn't even make it through half the movie.

Unfortunately, I watched the whole thing all the way through. The end of the movie was so long and drawn out and grotesque that it was hard to even keep looking at.

Wrath of the Titans. I just... It was awesome at some points, but as someone who absolutely loves Greek mythology, I just wouldn't. Although, they do say it's loosely based on Perseus... Yeah, loosely as in not really.

Letters to Juliet...I am such a sap! I cried as always even though some of the acting was awful.

Latest posts

Back