what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
niave said:
My favorite scenes in this movie were with the Hulk. He's the cutest!
ws92th.jpg

Love that movie!!

Beckett said:
Due to my last days being so crappy, blue and full of discussions with some relatives, yesterday i decided to watch 2 of my fave german romantic comedies to relax myself, forget my problems a bit, and dream that someday me and the man i love can be finally happy together.

Bon Appetit
[video=youtube]

Zweiohrküken
[video=youtube]

Aww how I wish I knew German, now I wanna watch those! Gonna look for them with subtitles in English. :p

GraceBlossom said:
Beckett said:
Due to my last days being so crappy, blue and full of discussions with some relatives, yesterday i decided to watch 2 of my fave german romantic comedies to relax myself, forget my problems a bit, and dream that someday me and the man i love can be finally happy together.

Bon Appetit
[video=youtube]

Zweiohrküken
[video=youtube]

Big hugs to you!:)

ladyforsaken said:
Aww how I wish I knew German, now I wanna watch those! Gonna look for them with subtitles in English. :p

Thank u sweet ladies :) big hugs! back to both... Lady i think it'll be very easy for you to find the movie with english subtitles, it's the 1st foreign language option for german films. ;)

So today to relax myself again after a heavy day at work, i watched another german film:

Kokowääh 2
[video=youtube]

"Searching for Bobby Fischer". Been one of my favorites since I was a kid. It's out of print now. =[

waitzkin3b.jpg

Scotsman said:
Solivagant said:
"Searching for Bobby Fischer". Been one of my favorites since I was a kid.

I watched a fascinating documentary on him the other day.

"Bobby Fischer versus the world" I think ones called? That was a good documentary, I've also read the book which is really good as well.

Lippy_Kid said:
Scotsman said:
Solivagant said:
"Searching for Bobby Fischer". Been one of my favorites since I was a kid.

I watched a fascinating documentary on him the other day.

"Bobby Fischer versus the world" I think ones called? That was a good documentary, I've also read the book which is really good as well.

That was the one. A book? I'll need to check that out. It would have been good to have heard more from him himself - aside from the vitriolic outbursts in his later years.

Watching this right now! So hyped! I love this movie, and they've so awesomely added it to Netflix recently.

MV5BMTg0NTQ4MDU4M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjk2MjE5._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_.jpg

Latest posts

Back