what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The Conjuring". Liked it!

blogger-image-1498058058.jpg

Nuke1967 said:
I loved seeing the classic games, but could have been much better.

PK5QZSr.jpg
Was it any good Nuke? I ask cause if it isn't I don't want to see the old school stuff and be disappointed.. Yay for pacman..

Arachne said:
Nuke1967 said:
I loved seeing the classic games, but could have been much better.

PK5QZSr.jpg
Was it any good Nuke? I ask cause if it isn't I don't want to see the old school stuff and be disappointed.. Yay for pacman..

Yeah I like me some old school stuff as well Arachne, it was kinda cool seeing a vintage arcade in the movie, the flick Itself was ok, if you like Adam Sandler movies you will enjoy this, it was a bit annoying when they mixed in games from different years and they were all supposed to be ones that came out in 1982, I got it as a free rental (yay free), if your not a fan of Sandler I would say wait till it comes down to bargain price rental, if you enjoyed say Grown Ups might be worth full price.

Oh, i wasn't aware that there was a remake. I will have to try to get around to checking it out.

Paranormal activity, the newest one.

*****Spoiler alert*****

Have any of you seen it yet ? While I like the creepy premise of this movie, I hate how shitty the parents are, like you just discover some creepy black fog ass demon is hovering over your kids bed, it put a gate to hell inscription over the bed... yet you let her sleep by herself in her room ??? No wonder the demon took her !?!?! Gah ! End rant.

"The Martian" w Matt Damon & other big name celebs that don't belong in the movie. Came out a month or so ago. I was forced to watch this haha.

....unless you're a big Matt Damon groupie (he does look good though), wanna see Sean Bean be the smart scientist instead of a hardened criminal that he always plays, wanna see Kristin Wiig try to shake off her "Bridesmaids" hit & cavorting around with big names, & question "is that Jessica Chastain ...or Bryce Dallas Howard?"...then you'll love this movie. It was made too comical to believe any part of the movie was actual real science & real strategies.

!!! Kind of a Spoiler, more of a blooper !!!
I was very skeptical upon the first few scenes. The time shown on Matt Damon's camera said "6:30pm"....don't they use military time?? Then scenes later, the time was shown in military time.
Hell, I got a D in science & I knew NASA would probably use mil time lol.

SITE_POSTER-1000x640.jpg
enjoyed it as a James Bond film.. I admit to liking Skyfall more though..

Latest posts

Back