what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
810274.jpg

lonelypanda said:
Paranormal activity, the newest one.

*****Spoiler alert*****

Have any of you seen it yet ? While I like the creepy premise of this movie, I hate how shitty the parents are, like you just discover some creepy black fog ass demon is hovering over your kids bed, it put a gate to hell inscription over the bed... yet you let her sleep by herself in her room ??? No wonder the demon took her !?!?! Gah ! End rant.

I was forced into watching this for my sister's birthday.

I wondered the same thing, panda.... the same freakin thing. Just makes no sense to me. I even voiced the question out loud during the movie. I didn't like the movie so much I didn't even bother posting it here lol. Anyway it was forced so... yeah.

ladyforsaken said:
I was forced into watching this for my sister's birthday.

I wondered the same thing, panda.... the same freakin thing. Just makes no sense to me. I even voiced the question out loud during the movie. I didn't like the movie so much I didn't even bother posting it here lol. Anyway it was forced so... yeah.

Instead of being scared I get frustrated. If that were me my little one would be wrapped in my arms sleeping between me and my metaphorical husband.

I watched this on Netflix, pretty good movie, one has tourettes, another has OCD and the girl has an eating disorder, they meet at a clinic and wind up going together to take the leads mothers ashes to the beach she loved.

MV5BMTU3NDgwNDUzMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjQ0NDA5NDE@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

ladyforsaken said:
I'd check that out. I bet it's just as gruesome as Das Experiment. :s

It is a movie on the actual experiment so it would be closer to the documentary than to Das Experiment or the remake.

Latest posts

Back