what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PandaSwag said:
Ha, I just watched these 2 today.  I enjoyed them.

I enjoyed them too, except that I wished Alita's ending wasn't hanging like that & hoping there will be a part 2.

ladyforsaken said:
51wpBYYJdGL.jpg

I just bought this one and watched it, I loved seeing John Glover in another DC property. He's been Lionel Luthor on Smallville and was Jason Woodrue in Batman and Robin, and voiced the Riddler in the Batman Animated Series series. He seems to always play a bad guy.

Sci-Fi said:
I just bought this one and watched it, I loved seeing John Glover in another DC property. He's been Lionel Luthor on Smallville and was Jason Woodrue in Batman and Robin, and voiced the Riddler in the Batman Animated Series series. He seems to always play a bad guy.

Yeah, I thought of that too! I think he just plays the bad guy role really well. Also, random point but his face always kinda reminds me a bit of Willem Dafoe lol.

I saw Avengers - Endgame again, this weekend, once it came out on demand on cable tv. I really enjoyed it. Rented it Saturday night, and saw it then. Then, when it was about 9 pm on Sunday I decided to go again. It's a three-hour movie, so it ended midnight, but it was worthed. It's a really cool movie, I quite enjoyed it.

Curious about phase 4 now... I shouldn't... I'm not very much a Marvel guy... But they really made an interesting cinematic series. Well done Kevin Feige.

MV5BMTczMTgxMjc4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjM5MTA2OA@@._V1_.jpg

A movie so profound and complicated, it requires a certain soul and patience to stay in tune. It leaves you feeling more powerful and sure of yourself. An absolute masterpiece for the seemingly spiritual, emotionally intelligent, and strong-willed demographic.

It's helping me stay hopeful... Sincerely hope it helps others too... Please. Give it a chance and see if it hooks you in.

The "last" was a vídeo called: "God's not dead" this time versión 1, since I loved versión 2.

The moment I had the time I'll keep track of their hyperlinks to see more.

I'd Better find God than satinists or unbelievers. 😉

In that movie I was reminder many of us "hate" God because He disappointed us...

Yes, I'm deeply disappointed but it's up to me to find the right path and not the wrong way I walked.

Latest posts

Back