what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
temp.jpg

^ WTH??? An axe wielding Santa....eep.

Watched these 3 superhero Christmas movies;
Batman Returns
Iron Man 3
Shazam!

Bombshell .....great film but a bit addicted to Meghan Kelly interviews now on Utube now that itchy boots is having a break.

Birds_of_Prey_%28and_the_Fantabulous_Emancipation_of_one_Harley_Quinn%29.jpg

Good fun movie, a little too much swearing.  My biggest gripe with this movie was the portrayal of Cassandra Cain and Huntress.  Cassandra was way off, not even close, they completely dropped the ball on an awesome character.  Huntress was kept truer to her origin but the actress playing her was way off.  Black Mask was off as well, he's not that loony. He's more of a serious business man/mob boss and would have made a more frightening villain had he been kept to his comic characterization.  Canary and Montoya were fine, and Margot Robbie continues to nail Harley Quinn.  There were lots of nods to the comics and animated series like her having a hyena, except she had two and their names were Bud and Lou, and her Beaver (his name is Bernie).  Still I really enjoyed the movie and laughed a lot.

Haunter.jpg

Good lord, it was awful. Don't put yourself through it. I kept hoping it would be less predictable.

Latest posts

Back