what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WanderingInTheWoods said:
I'm meaning to check this out. Is it any good?

In a traditional sense, it is probably not considered to be too good but if your interests go beyond Hollywood blockbusters and leads you into the area of lower budget grindhouse or psychotronic films then it is pretty decent.

riD192i.jpg

The last movie I saw was some car ---ford and chevy-----I think from long ago and they were trying to out do one another especially in racing...Can't quite remember all the details---a lot of racing noise and a bag of pop corn and soda that was "way too much money" Disappointing but a friend wanted to see it and dragged me along... Could be wrong on some of the details because I had to leave a lot and sit on the movie couches in the hallway..Noise was terrible...
Can't remember the name of it....Priscella..

The Imitation Game

It is the first film I have watched in a good while that has kept me captivated.

Below Her Mouth (2016)

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5073620/

Below Her Mouth is a 2016 Canadian erotic romantic drama film directed by April Mullen and written by Stephanie Fabrizi. The film stars Natalie Krill as Jasmine and Erika Linder as Dallas, two women in Toronto who meet and begin a passionate love affair.

BTW, one has a fiance. It's a good movie for a lot of reasons. I thought the acting was great and realistic. It wasn't just smut.

306341-below-her-mouth-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest (1975)

First time I'd seen it in a very long time. Such a great film.

I watched The Thing (1982) a couple of times recently on DVD.

I tried watching it back in the 1980s but the gore was too much for me. I now consider it the best horror film I've ever seen.

I have no idea... I haven't watched a "movie" in such a long time. I remember seeing "Harriet," the movie about Harriet Tubman from 2019, in an actual theater, but movies go completely blank after that. So perhaps that was the last one for me?

I saw it about six years ago. Then I just watched it again over the past couple days. In that time period I totally forgot everything that happened. So, it was like a new movie to me. Woohoo!

iu

Latest posts

Back