what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the umpteenth time: Ya gotta laugh.........and cry= LIFE?
Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 3.15.34 AM.png
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102164/
Johnny Stecchino is one of the funniest movies i've ever seen!
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

& for the umpteenth time Life is Beautiful-- Benigni again...--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4E-yb-1_FA&list=PL9950DAF446A7AE39

There's this person on Youtube = Dubjax from the UK-- he posts stuff they keep taking off. I loved some of his movies= old classics with Britain as it was many years ago... just checked-- they wiped him off again. --- This guy has some of his stuff; though not all, he has some great stuff.- pleas... Please put Dubjax back on? Quit making fun of Minus! I love the old movies-- Easy on the eyes, and i don't gotta watch everyone "doin it"-- the clouds roll by and the ocean rushes in! lol... far more tasteful; and you can use your very own imagination! I know how to "do it" for pete and joes sakes! :cool:

Last edited:
For the umpteenth time: Ya gotta laugh.........and cry= LIFE?
View attachment 7950
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0102164/_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

& for the umpteenth time Life is Beautiful-- Benigni again...--https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4E-yb-1_FA&list=PL9950DAF446A7AE39

There's this person on Youtube = Dubjax from the UK-- he posts stuff they keep taking off. I loved some of his movies= old classics with Britain as it was many years ago... just checked-- they wiped him off again. --- This guy has some of his stuff; though not all, he has some great stuff.- pleas... Please put Dubjax back on? Quit making fun of Minus! I love the old movies-- Easy on the eyes, and i don't gotta watch everyone "doin it"-- the clouds roll by and the ocean rushes in! lol... far more tasteful; and you can use your very own imagination! I know how to "do it" for pete and joes sakes! :cool:

Check this great archival website to see if your fave movies are there.

Life Is Beautiful is a great movie.

A001.jpg

The Lodger (1944)

The third screen version of the novel.
"The Avenger" is "Jack the Ripper" in this one.
This version seem to be the favorite for a good
number of people in large part due to Laird Cregar.

RdXuHgHn_o.jpg

MEM7TWU_o.jpg

Doris Lloyd and Anita Sharp-Bolster

A000.jpg

This Gun for Hire (1942)

A001.jpg

r7UK1SNx_o.jpg

Alan Ladd and Veronica Lake

MEMCN04_o.jpg

Lynda Grey and Laird Cregar

Oh dear. I really want to support and enjoy Australian film makers, but they just keep producing cr@p films. Maybe I'm just getting too picky and pedantic in my old age, nah, that can't be right, because my wife didn't think much of it either and she's a very positive person.

run-rabbit-run-2023.jpg

the incredibles !

I'd recommend it if you're feeling down :)
If anyone knows a film that ressembles tue incredibles, I'd be very happy ^^ !

Just watched Nobody, recently released on Netflix. Pretty decent. I was struck by the similarities with John Wick...until I learned it was the same writer and producer lol. They're actually planning a sequel.
Also started Boss Level, the story starts interesting...but fell asleep on it

UmIYCTZn_o.jpg

Monster from Green Hell (1957)

"A scientific expedition in Africa investigates wasps that have been exposed to radiation and mutated into giant, killing monsters."

B002-Joel-Fluellen-Jim-Davis-Barbara-Turner-Robert-Griffin-Eduardo-Ciannelli.jpg

Joel Fluellen, Jim Davis, Barbara Turner, Robert Griffin, Eduardo Ciannelli

B003-Monster.jpg

Oouh! And?
Yay or Nay?
It was fun but VERY loud! Don't know if that was just my theater because I paid for DOLBY ATMOS and don't know what that is. Maybe that makes it very loud. Harrison still looking great but clearly showing his age. Overall fun adventure with **** nazi villains which is exactly what you want. I think it's better than Crystal Skull but in that style. If you like the character and series, you'll get more of it here.

CBS Radio Mystery Theater - The Lodger (1974)

Forecast Audition Suspense - The Lodger (1940)

Maybe no one will notice these aren't movies.

AC001.jpg

Man in the Attic (1953)

evFPEaZ0_o.jpg

Jack Palance

MEMJYOT_o.jpg

Constance Smith and Byron Palmer

The forth screen version of the Marie Belloc Lowndes novel

Plex

B001.jpg

Attack of the Killer Chickens: The Movie (2022)

B002.jpg

Genoveva Rossi

HXObk4Zq_o.jpg

MEMKP5U_o.jpg

Not really up to the quality that you would expect from a no budget movie about killer chickens from outer space.

Latest posts

Back