what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B001.jpg

Attack of the Killer Chickens: The Movie (2022)

B002.jpg

Genoveva Rossi

HXObk4Zq_o.jpg

MEMKP5U_o.jpg

Not really up to the quality that you would expect from a no budget movie about killer chickens from outer space.
humanity is fried for in this movie... tragic !

Ice-Spiders-2007.jpg

Ice Spiders (2007)

MEMQAZD_o.jpg

I didn't know that Stephen J. Cannell did any acting.

Ice-Spiders-2007-038.jpg

MEMQAZW_o.jpg

Why, in movies, do they feel compelled to stick their hand into any puddle of blood they see?
Crazed scientist never use bloodborne pathogens?

v3ts0SZN_o.jpg

Yeah dig out the bug spray.

Ice-Spiders-2007.jpg

Ice Spiders (2007)

MEMQAZD_o.jpg

I didn't know that Stephen J. Cannell did any acting.

Ice-Spiders-2007-038.jpg

MEMQAZW_o.jpg

Why, in movies, do they feel compelled to stick their hand into any puddle of blood they see?
Crazed scientist never use bloodborne pathogens?

v3ts0SZN_o.jpg

Yeah dig out the bug spray.
He did do a few things. Notably, he was a supporting cast member in Renegade, one of his own shows.
Loved that guy.

Attachments

• 2f70344031e97d9ec72b2f19a78e1947.png
    2f70344031e97d9ec72b2f19a78e1947.png
    192.4 KB · Views: 0
He did do a few things. Notably, he was a supporting cast member in Renegade, one of his own shows.
Somehow I don't recall that one. I don't know if that was because it was
made for syndication and not available to me or if it was just one of
those decades where I didn't get around to turning the TV on.

MEMR85H_o.jpg

Renegade S01.E01 09/19/1992

Renegade-002-Lorenzo-Lamas.jpg

Lorenzo Lamas

drzah4uc_o.jpg

Kathleen Kinmont

MEMR8AZ_o.jpg

Branscombe Richmond

Renegade-005-Stephen-J-Cannell.jpg

Stephen J. Cannell

1689280516547.png

There's an interesting aspect of this film, in that it was made FIVE YEARS AGO at 20th Century Fox, but when Disney acquired Fox Studios they decided to shelve it rather than give it any notice. It wouldn't have ever been seen if not for the people who worked on it and those who put up the money to buy it from Disney and distribute it. "Angel Studios" had nothing to do with its being made, so all of the "Qanon conspiracy theories" talked about by the media ignore who and where it was made. It was made at 20th Century Fox, not some fly-by-night "religious" studio.

Last edited:
There's an interesting aspect of this film, in that it was made FIVE YEARS AGO at 20th Century Fox, but when Disney acquired Fox Studios they decided to shelve it rather than give it any notice. It wouldn't have ever been seen if not for the people who worked on it and those who put up the money to buy it from Disney and distribute it. "Angel Studios" had nothing to do with its being made, so all of the "Qanon conspiracy theories" talked about by the media ignore who and where it was made. It was made at 20th Century Fox, not some fly-by-night "religious" studio.
It was not made by 20th Century Fox. It was an indie film (non-studio film). It was going to be distributed by 20th Century Fox then shelved by Disney during the sale to Disney. This is not uncommon. It was eventually distributed by overtly religious Angel Studios (they produce nudity and swearing filtered versions of films). I don't have a problem with this film or how it was funded/distributed, just not sure what your agenda is to make it sound more mainstream than it is.

The_Age_of_Adaline_film_poster.png

The Age of Adaline [2015]

It was good. I think they could have done a better job with it, as the plot is quite unique. Some of the dialogue and character depth/development seemed lacking, and I feel they could have gone into greater depth, plotwise; but, it was still quite good.

The_Age_of_Adaline_film_poster.png

The Age of Adaline [2015]

It was good. I think they could have done a better job with it, as the plot is quite unique. Some of the dialogue and character depth/development seemed lacking, and I feel they could have gone into greater depth, plotwise; but, it was still quite good.
Hmm, watched the trailer, and I believe there's been a few other movies where the protagonist doesn't age, but looks alright. If you haven't seen "Cloud Atlas", have a look at it. It's a little long, but I found it a great film. Don't judge it too early, it's really well done.

Latest posts

Back