what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just watched Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant. It was all right. I enjoyed it.

hi there....

i watched Flatliners 2 days ago, on video. i haven't been to a theatre in about 30 years. the most recent movie i've seen is Madagascar.

Paranormal Activity, I thought it was a pretty fun movie, I liked it.

Zoltan: Hound of Dracula. The first horror i ever saw, when i was 7, saw it again a few days ago.. baby! was it crap or what! but it brought back memories :)

Hey everyone,

Last I have seen "A Few Good Men".
I have seen this movie last night. It was a good movie.

EveWasFramed said:
Law Abiding Citizen and Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant

Just watched Law Abiding Citizen- great movie!

Oh I saw Revolutionary Road. I got it from that Redbox Machine at Walk-Mart (they have them in California I know), thinking, "Man, this is a crappy movie. I am not going to enjoy this crap Why did I rent a Romance movie?"

I had some other movies too, more blockbuster types (X-men freaking Origins: yuck). After a riveting night of crap movies and whimsical letdowns, I got to Revolutionary Road. Was is Romance? Hell No! No graphics, no science fiction, no nothing, just a couple of crazy bastards who think they love each oter, stuck under the same roof with kids. Seeing Leonardi Di Caprio and Kate Winslet beat :club: the psychological sh*t out of each other was perhaps the highlight of my morbid month. I loved how you could chose sides as to who was the biggest prick (Di Cap won). I particularly enjoyed the theme, about conformity or whatever.

That crazy dude, the one from the Insane Asylum, that old lady's Mathematician son, was freaking awesome. Sometimes crazy people have the most sense. Especially when he says, "I'm glad I'm not gonna be that kid." In reference to Winslet's unborn child. I'm glad I was not that kid either. I am an aspiring filmmaker, so that particular scene was, in no other terms, nice (he goes out of focus, as though he's gonna leave, and then starts talking sh*t).

You guys who didn't watch it probably don't know what I'm talking about. It was a lonely month.

Minus said:
Seven Pounds
Ah yeah, great movie! Too bad the role was too non conventional for Will Smith to have won an award. No worries, though: the Academy will call him when it's time to play a drug dealing cop.

I also liked the character, quite creepy at times. First I thought the guy was normal, then I thought he was crazy, then I thought he was normal, then i thought he was normal yet crazy. From that movie, I learned that the creepy dude most definitely has a chance at love.

2012.. It wasnt as great as I thought it would be but it had awesome effects

2wq66va.jpg

Latest posts

Back