what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I know sure,the graphics must be good in that film.For that only i saw it. From seeing the movie 2012,some people got afraid that it may happen. I can say....The movie 2012 is the better nature disaster movie so far. I dont believe in Mayans as they said, the world will end at 2012.Their calendar ends at 2012..so ? The world wont...The world may end oneday..but no one knows when it is..When 2012 comes....everyone can see..? will happen.

I thought it was some goofy fluff so i was avoiding it. Was actually pretty decent, though depressing.

ve4v8p.jpg

chucky gets lucky lol. bride of chucky always seemed lame, i think i saw parts of it on tv... not a big horror movie buff...
last moobie i saw was..........................................uhmmm...................................crap..........uhmmm.....oh yeah that .

everyone's fine movie with robert dinero and what not... real tear jerker... it was ok..... it's ok, nuthin special, go see it anyway u need somethin' to do...

last movie I watched was today, old movie called Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, its really old fashioned in the way they dress and interact with each other, its a musical. lol I liked it. :) if you like old fashioned movies then I recommend it

:p Older:

The last movie I saw was, The Strange Love of Martha Ivers

Stanwyck played a superbly wounded psycho fatale :eek:

MarthaIvers_EC009_H_500x250.jpg

RebeccaSarah33 said:
... old movie called Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, its really old fashioned in the way they dress and interact with each other, its a musical. lol I liked it. :) if you like old fashioned movies then I recommend it

While the movie came out in the mid 1950's it is set in the 1850's which has a lot to do with it's look.

Catalyst said:
The last movie I saw was, The Strange Love of Martha Ivers

I thought that was a pretty decent movie.

Blackhawk Down. It was actually a disappointment. I had expected more. Ewan McGregor was great in it though and his character was the only one I felt like I cared about.

samba101 said:
I've heard good things about Avatar.

yeah, its a fun romp.. and all with the brilliant and stupendously expensive new 3d effects. you can't take anything away from the h-bomb-sized eye candy.. plenty of action and fantasy magic for those inclined. the story is a classic david/goliath, but even though you know who has to win in the end its still a fun ride. the actors are good enough and solid throughout.. i was glad sigourney weaver was in it.. i like her..
there is a love story in there too.. but thats ok, the 3D is distracting enough :p

Ravager1663 said:
Blackhawk Down. It was actually a disappointment. I had expected more.

So did i.

2466ijr.jpg

I think it went over quite well.

nativity_story_ver3.jpg

It was on TV this morning. It was quite good, but I had a phone call from a friend near the end, so I missed the baby Jesus being born.

The last movie I remember seeing was "The Prestige", I really liked it too. The twists in the plot were pretty good, but I didn't like it when it got "too" unrealistic.

Latest posts

Back