what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmfao that was funny :p Steve LOL sophs gonna kill you for that:p

Badjedidude said:
SophiaGrace said:
One girl was showing interest in me. She had a good bod but an awkward looking face.

LOL have you never seen a Q. Tarantino film before? That's sort of his "thing"...gruesome torture and awkward murder (and feet).

----Steve

Copy & Paste FAIL :p

SophiaGrace said:
what do you mean by "theres a lot they could do with it."?

Having not seen the movie yet at that time and only knowing a vague basic outline, it seemed to me that there was great potential to have a number of themes to develop and quite a few different paths that it could take in it's development. There was a lot that they could do with the movie starting at the vague outline that i knew.

SophiaGrace said:
This is the last movie I saw. It was bad. Irreverant and there was this horrible scene in which Brad Pitt stuck hi finger in a woman's bullet hole to torture her o______o.
http://war-films.suite101.com/article.cfm/film_review_inglorious_basterds

I thought it was an alright movie. The characters were interesting, but it did tend to suffer from bouts of irrelevant dialogue. Not as good as it was made out to be, but it still holds its own in my opinion.

Movie reviews are always across the board though. Almost every movie will have good and bad reviews from people who like different things and interpret things different ways. Roger Ebert loved the movie for example.

http://rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090819/REVIEWS/908199995/1023

I dont know why anyone pays attention to movie reviews to be honest. I say just watch it and form your own opinion.

SophiaGrace said:
Copy & Paste FAIL

LOL I just noticed that, everyone. GOD...I sucks. That quote was from another thread...I forget which one, but I was replying to it...I guess I forgot to actually copy in this one.

-25 points for me! :p

----Steve

P.S. At least I got it right this time.

Yesterday, I watched An Education and Inglorious Basterds. Right at the moment, I'm watching A Serious Man.
I'm attemtpting to see all of the movies nominated for Best Picture before Oscar night : )

dead_snow.jpg

I want to get around to seeing that. Did you feel it was worthwhile?

Last i watched was...
B000A0UICK.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1120170156_.jpg

I saw Ninja assassins yesterday. Not bad

Saw Hitman today. Not as bad as I thought.

Sanal said:
Oh I thought its ben 10

Could be but since it was his user name my assumption was that it was to signify no last name as opposed to Ben the tenth.

More like Malcolm X than Malcolm the 10Th.

"The film's title is a reference to the leet version of the Dutch phrase "(ik) ben niks", meaning "(I) am nothing"."

Ben 10 is a different movie lol, a kid getting powers after he finds a watch or something from aliens.

Wow it sure is.

Ben-10-ben-10-577251_507_364.jpg

Latest posts

Back