what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
worst movie = house of the dead
worst movie i wanted to be really good = max payne

i am such a huge fan of the games, especially the first one. this movie was seriously one of the worst adaptations i have ever seen. and i paid to see it in the theater.

Took the girls to see "How to Train Your Dragon" this morning - and don't get me started on Vikings with Scottish accents, but...

I am just now finishing watching Talhotblond, which is, hands-down the most disturbing movie I have seen in a while now.

Holymotherfuck is all I can say. OMG.

i watched logans run for the first time. despite how old it was and the old effects the story was really cool. im sure a remake is coming i just hope its not one of those crappy remakes.

I think it was "The Hurt Locker" from 2008. The trailer was promising but what a disappointment it turned out to be. :(

deadline-movie-poster-1.jpg

I think this movie (deadline) was under rated. IN fact there were hardly any reviews at all for it on rotton Tomatoe dot com.

ninja-assassin.jpg

Acting and story line were quite bad...

i only watched ninja assassin for the action. i mean the name of the movie is "ninja assassin" lol

edgecrusher said:
Bluey said:
Iran man. Good film :)

iran man huh?

is he like a middle eastern superhero?

Ye I spelled that wrong :shy:
Its acutely Iron Man and ye it is out of what was originally a comic book I think.

The trailer for you.
[youtube]siQgD9qOhRs[/youtube]

I had visited last to the cinema hall long back.I had watched Avtaar.It is one of the best screenplay, photography,acting of the star cast,story etc.Each and every part of the film is awesome.

A film called "What becomes of the broken hearted". It's a direct sequel to the excellent "Once were warriors".

Latest posts

Back