what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cyrano-de-Bergerac.jpg

Cyrano de Bergerac.

wow. this movie blew me away! such an awesome story, and the title character is so cool; so full of life and integrity, but I can totally relate to his overt self-consciousness and fear of rejection from the one he loves. it's intelligent, funny, leaves you thinking, and all around a really great film.

StarStrider said:
A film called "What becomes of the broken hearted". It's a direct sequel to the excellent "Once were warriors".

Watched that again. Will have to check for the second.
2itk36g.jpg

ivzw28.jpg

I really liked this film (especially after the huge disappointed that was "The Road"). Gary Oldman was excellent, as always.

qqvfbl.jpg

I liked it, it was certainly much better than I assumed it to be. The character portrayed by Anthony Hopkins was great, I actually didn't notice it was him at first!

161x1xk.jpg

I can't believe I didn't see this one sooner (I've been a fan of zombie films for ages). I definitely see why it's considered a classic, it was very, very good.

from paris with love

typical action movie, entertaining though. john travolta acting crazy is always entertaining.

Cute killer bunnies

2j2fh3o.jpg

Latest posts

Back