what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vampires Suck (continuted)

I guess it wasnt a horrible movie. My husband always critisizes me for being a snob when it comes to movies, and he is right, I guess...It is a spoof comedy. If this is your style maybe youll like it :)

It is did raise one important question about the Twilight vampires.

Does their *BLEEP* sparkle in the sun ? I have been thinking about this.a.lol

I liked the movie "Interview with a Vampire". It was a good movie and an ok adaptation of the book. It was the first book in the series, and was written in Louis (Brad Pitt) point of view. Louis was a whining, pathetic, weak vampire :) Lestat (Tom Cruise) is viscious, and many of the books following Interview are in HIS point of view and things are.....different.

The Queen of the Damned was a HORRIBLE interpretation of the book ! The story, plot, and extremely important facts were changed, and it changed the meaning of what happened in the books !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont like ALL vampire things...just most. I didnt like Undewrworld, or Blade. I dont really like "action" movies or movies about "hunting animals". I have never seen True Blood. I would probably watch it, though, I just dont get that channel.

:)

donnie-darko-directors-cut-20090209035725148-000.jpg

eris' toys reminded me that this has been on my 'get around to watching' list for years. so i got around to it.

Yeah but i am going to have to watch it again. The print on the book was a little small for me to read.

the final installment in the Shrek series

i watched it on a plane when everyone was sleeping and i had to physically restrain myself from laughing out loud at a couple of lines from the donkey and the fat, spanish cat.

Oh yea last movie I saw was kick ass, was really good, much better than I expected.

Minus said:
Yeah but i am going to have to watch it again. The print on the book was a little small for me to read.

If you want to watch it again, i really recommend watching the Directors Cut. There are much more pages of "the book" in this version. It is the same movie, but the editing is different, and there are a few extra scenes. Frank talks a little bit more. It explains much more about the book, and talks about the Manipulated Living and Dead, and Insurance Traps. Pardon me if this is the version you just watched. It is one of my favorite movies of all time. Im glad you liked it. :)

Uh it was the directors cut :)

rabbit_proof_fence.jpg

The last movie I saw a Jack Ass 2, and there arent many words to describe the film. Johny Knoxville are nothing short of absurd. AKA almost died twice and laugh about it. Even looking at the nano to run naked in the meeting is quite fun to say the least. Really good movie, a masterpiece of modern art and elegance.

Greys Anatomy Season 1

i guess you couldn't technically call it a movie, but in dvd series form it was. god now i need to get season 2 badly

i underestimated Greys Anatomy, sure we can all find things that could've been better about it, but i was surprised, imo it was very good!

(and last night The Island of Misfit Toys)

discolemonade said:
The Green Mile, watched it for the first time. Good stuff.

Sure is.

Dread

This was actually a fairy good movie :)

dread2.png

It was dark and sexy and it seemed like it was trying a little too hard to be dark and sexy, but it was good. It stars Jackson Rathbone so maybe some of you could see why I just kind of smiled and giggled though most of it. I may burn a copy of this one.

Resident Evil 4 Afterlife (3D) - amaziiiing! ^^

not a horror like the first movie, a little action like the second but with more and even uglier zombies, and lots of thriller like the third one!!!
CANT WAIT FOR THE 5th RESIDENT EVIL!!! :p

SLAUGHTERED VOMIT DOLLS

slaughteredvomitdolls.jpg

Ok, so this is an art film film with weird and horrible images and no real story and little speaking

here is my interpretation

There is obviously something specifically Satanic about this.

These people have sold their souls, for sex, food, or money

They are brutally tortured because that is what Satan does.

They VOMIT to purge.

They want to be pure again

They are all living in their own bad dream

Some of the stuff ( esp at the 1 hour mark) is really just as awful as you can imagine, and the vomit is not the worst of it. The vomit is acutally kinda the tame part :)

I kind of think it was about pushing the limit.

Or maybe it was trying to show that no matter how effed up the image you see on the screen are , it cannot be as bad as the real emotional torture these people are going through

But, all of the puking is real, and there is a lot of it

I can see where they really tried to make a statement

And I loved it !!!!!! it is beautiful in an ugly way. It goes too far, but ARTISTICALLY

But if you don’t like this sort of thing, DO NOT WATCH IT, and if it somehow gets in your house just move.
___________________--

HA look at this

someone called it worse than Mordum

some internet blogger said:
But after sitting through the 2 hour, non-stop barrage that is Slaughtered Vomit Dolls, I have to wonder how anyone is going to top this. Not as far as standard horror films go; there’s a lot to be said for a tense, well-written, polished horror film. But as far as those kinds of underground films that try to push the limits of gore and brutality, such as August Underground’s Mordum or Murder-Set-Pieces, I’d have a hard time trying to imagine anything topping Slaughtered Vomit Dolls. And trust me, I have a big imagination.

Truth be told, if I were to reconstruct the Top 10 Sickest Movies list, I would be hard pressed not to put this film right at the top. A bold statement, I know, and one I’m very cautious and hesitant to make, as I’m not one to give way to hyperbole. But there it is. I’ve said it now. Slaughtered Vomit Dolls is one of, if not the sickest, disgusting, disturbing, and harrowing cinematic experiences I’ve ever sat through.

By: Ashxx

I still dont think it was as bad as Mordum :)

Where did you get this movie, eris? Could you link me a copy? :p That vomit thing sparked an interest. Somehow vomiting is always viewed as salvation from something. Letting stuff out from the inside, purifiyng. And that is also in many more primitive cultures that still execute shamanistic rituals.

I usually don't like art films or perfomances because they tend to be mostly just about attention and shock over some "deep" meaning that could be expressed way more clearly. I once saw a video of German perfomanse group whose main idea was to pump some blood out of some muscular bodybuilder and then eat it with bread. All kinds of ideas came to my mind but made me think, is it really worth it?

But, have you watched Lars Von Trier's "Dogville" and Gaspar Noe's "Irreversible"? I suggest them, sick but meaningful movies. "Dogville" may scare you away because of its very long lasting theatristic style, but if you like art films, you probably can watch it.

But the last movie I saw was Guy Richies "Revolver". I have seen this many times but its complicated plot makes it very interesting. I could even watch it many times straight and still find new things.

^^^ I got it from the internet :) Ill PM you the link,I dont think I am supposed to link to illegal downloads.

I do want to say that according to your post, I dont think you would view this as art. haha. I dont think many people would, it is mostly just vomiting and strippers and some really vile torture. It DOES have a deeper meaning, though

"Irreversible" was an AWESOME movie. The long rape scene is really not so shocking to the sorts of movies I see, but it is really a great art film and I LOVED IT :):):):)

You like LArs Von Trier :)

AWESOME. I dont run into many people that have heard of him ( but I am also american)

I have NOT seen Dogville, but it is on my list

Lars Von Trier made an EXCELLENT Movie in 2009 called "Antichrist"

it is the story of a woman going into the woods and she kind of unravels psychologically.

It is basically the retelling of the story of Genesis, but backwards. Instead of 3 wise men, there are 3 beggars that demand a sacrafice. There are other outwardly satanic yet artsy fartsy concepts.

Very serious and artsy, but there are 2 seperate instances of genital mutilation :)

I generally watch very strange things :) I have seen somethings similar to the bodybuilding incident, weird fetish stuff, and there is something called one man one cup..... but I dont think I should post about these things :D

Is it worth is....hmm

If you like this sort of thing, is is MOST CERTAINLY WORTH IT. This movie is really going to be legendary. It kinda is already.

It is so ugly it is beautiful

Latest posts

Back