what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scott pilgrim vs the world... which was hilarious. many customers at work said they thought it was dumb but based on the trailer i dont know how you could possibly go into it in any kind of serious way. it was very entertaining. and they explain why people are vegans. its because you get super powers if you are. but dont break the rules for being a vegan more than 3 times or the vegan police will come and take away your powers. LMAO!

Clerks, but it was tedious. Stupid people doing unbelievably stupid things, one over-the-top setup after another. The acting didn't impress me. I assume the dialogue was meant to be edgy but graphic descriptions of sex don't shock me. Crude humor can be funny, but only if it's relying on more than simple shock value. I don't gasp and giggle if someone says the "c word" like a tween hearing a naughty joke for the first time, I need stronger comedy. Just not my style of film really.

The last movie that i saw is Knight and Day movie. I liked it so much. Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz have acted very well in the movie.

Minus said:
iris said:
Is Warlords as good as it seems, Minus? I'm very curious about this film.

Being a matter of personal taste, for me it wasn't. I thought it was a good film and i will watch it again sometime but i was expecting even more. I felt it was well worth watching.
Yeah, I saw it, meanwhile. It was good, not excellent, but I'm glad I watched it.

inception. already saw it in the theater, really wanted to watch it again. its an amazing movie. it kind of mind fucks you a little. i think its still ******* my mind right now.... is this real?

My last watched movie is Resident Evil 4:after life, Really nice horror movie and I like to watch horror movie. Great animation and best effect in 3D. Nice play roll by all character and great direction. I like this movie and thinking to watch again.

shrek forever after... the 4th shrek movie. the story i liked better than 3, because i dont even really remember 3. thats how eventful it was for me. this one had an alternate reality thing going for it and stuff like that is more up my alley. as far as the comedy goes though, it was pretty much the same old same old. had a few lol moments but overall it was just ok.

Gray matters

it's pretty much a gay chick flick, but it's really sweet, and it was more entertaining than I thought it would be. I really enjoyed it

ah man I loved deathly hallows I saw it twice over break, what did you think of it tex?

hey guys....
last night i have watched new part of Harry Potter series... it just osam.....
well combination of action suspense and very nice story line... i think it is best part of whole series

In the theater it was Iron Man II, last weekend I watched (for the thousandth time lol) Batman Returns.

KhamoshPaniSilentWaters.JPG

Easy A, which has emma stone in it and i have officially become a fan of hers after this movie and zombieland. this may look like a chick flick but its not necessarily that. i thought it was pretty funny and she is very good at the type of humor that she uses in the movie. overall i thought it was a good movie.

Latest posts

Back