what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ayvtkn.jpg
[/img]

I just finished this movie..... it is OMFG awful !!!!

Source Code. A nice change from the shallow, eyeball candy Hollyweird usualy regurgitates.

I saw Scarface for the first time this morning. Can't believe how much pop-culture honeysuckle comes from it.

"Sherry Babby" with Maggie Gyllenhaal on NetFlix. She really tossed her modesty aside for this one and got right into the role.

"Practical Magic" which I've just stopped halfway through.

I knew there was a reason I avoided this when it came out

:club:

Lonely in BC said:
"Sherry Babby" with Maggie Gyllenhaal on NetFlix. She really tossed her modesty aside for this one and got right into the role.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Maggie Gyllenhaal.

She's such a minx. You seen "Secretary"?

kinzeUK said:
"WHAT'S THIS?! WHAT'S THIS?!"

Gah I always get that kidnapping Santa song in my head. I've been going about singing it pretty much constantly ever since. Well more my own made up words but the tune and jist are the same...:p

annik said:
kinzeUK said:
"WHAT'S THIS?! WHAT'S THIS?!"

Gah I always get that kidnapping Santa song in my head. I've been going about singing it pretty much constantly ever since. Well more my own made up words but the tune and jist are the same...:p

Well I still have that "What's This?!" song going around my head ever since too although my friend and I at the time used to change the words about to something immature and puerile.

Boys will be boys, eh?

Latest posts

Back