what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
220px-Poster_of_the_movie_Taken_In_Broad_Daylight.jpg

Silent Hill. Not a big fan of it. But it's better then a lot of other things on TV at 1am.

Tales Of Earthsea. Looked good on DVD and was pretty good from what I remember. Something unusual about it though.

Since my last visit, I have been on a Movie Rampage or something. I've watched..

Insidious --------- 9/10 (Very good film. A little outdated with scary stuff but it's modern)
Day Watch ------- 7/10 (I think it's a Russian film about witches and vampires. It was alright)
Night Watch ----- 7/10 (Turns out Day Watch was the second film and this was the first. Was okay)
Jessica's Body --- 7/10 (Stupid sometimes. But otherwise okay)
The Ecorcist ----- 8/10 (I saw an Uncut version of the film. Not much was different but still a good watch)
The Avengers ---- 9/10 (Very funny film. Very much enjoyed the heroes coming together)
Man On A Ledge - 8/10 (Much better then I thought. Title could be improved I think)
Diehard 4.0 ------ 8/10 (Bruce looks a bit old. But it has good action)

I have 3 Films lined up when I am free to watch them and in the mean time, I'll probably find more.

Gutted said:
Man On A Ledge - 8/10 (Much better then I thought. Title could be improved I think)

Was debating seeing 'Man On A Ledge' and now I think I will. Thanks! :)

And, yea Bruce is definitely a mega badass....love the Die Hard series....yippee ki yay....

Lion King 2

MissGuided said:
Gutted said:

Was debating seeing 'Man On A Ledge' and now I think I will. Thanks! :)

I've seen that too. It's not bad. Could be better, but what couldn't, right?

Latest posts

Back