what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bernie.

Weird movie. I wouldn't really recommend it. You think "Jack Black...should be funny!"

Nope...

Judge Dredd. If the new Dredd 3D film is anything like the old one, I've mixed reviews. It's a good film. But a little.. odd for my liking.

I watched Coraline yesterday. I thought it wouldn't be a good film. Turned out to be really really cool. I'd recommend it~

Say Anything. This week is a John Cusack week.

Next week: Gary Oldman.

/third week: will be dead from awesomeness overload.

The Human Centipede. Not as bad as my friend was describing it. But still pretty bad. Seven out of Ten.

b3o6zn.jpg

2dugoes.jpg

2m32pep.jpg

Saw Loopers at an advance screening a couple of weeks ago.

Also saw a screening for the new TV show Chicago Fire this week. Looked pretty good.

Just recently watched Memento on Netflix. I liked it but it could be a pain to watch, especially if you don't have the patience.

Transporter 2. Good film. Has some got lady in it :p But I've seen it about 5 times now. Only watched it as it was the only good thing on TV tonight. 8/10. Has a cool car in it :D

The Day The Earth Stood Still [Again] It was the only good thing on TV last night.

Latest posts

Back