what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
journey-to-the-center-of-the-earth-movie-poster-1959-1020451848.jpg

Your daughter is actually 16 and you dragged her to see Tinkerbell because you needed an excuse to go but felt like you would lose man points going by yourself. Did you enjoy the fairies, Edward?

I've seen that movie recently, duff. I thought it was really good too! The last movie I have watched is Detachment. It's a great movie, but handles some heavy themes.

Dennis the Wolf said:
I've seen that movie recently, duff. I thought it was really good too! The last movie I have watched is Detachment. It's a great movie, but handles some heavy themes.

Cloud Atlas was certainly different but I really enjoyed it.

I'm going to read the book for sure !

painter said:
Was it good, annik?

I thought he was brilliant in There Will Be Blood.

Oh yes it was fantastic and he was pretty amazing in it. I must admit I might not have picked to watch it myself but I'm glad I did see it.

Dredd (2012)

images

I love the original Judge Dredd comics, and I love how this film doesn't have Stallone in it, and Karl Urban has a sexy voice...

ucxb said:
Punisher said:

Hey Punisher, how was this? I like to watch Tarantino films.

I usually don't give a hoot about most American directors and their 'films', but I want to see this too. I enjoyed Inglourious Basterds, and this seems similar in theme.

mountainvista said:
Melancholia.
Excellent movie.

Latest posts

Back