what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zombieland-poster-535x794.jpg

Shipster0958 said:
I finally watched Thor the other night. It was alright. :/

I find with many of these films they spend so long building up the story, and then they have a fight that seems to last only about 5 minutes at the end. A bit anti-climatic to me.

Shadow of a doubt (1943)

Hitchcock film about the serial killer that may lurk in the family.
2352839804_3ef81716eb.jpg

Truback said:
Goldeneye

Yes I'm still a James Bond fan, whose wondering if Skyfall is any good or not?

I'm 41 so I grew up with bond on TV, watching all the new movies with my elder brother. I watched Skyfall at the cinema with my brother and I have to say, I think Skyfall is the best bond movie for a little while. I think they have successgully modernised it and got rid of some of the stuff that was getting tired without losing the essential atmosphere and mix of style sex wit and thrills that makes a bit of us all want to be/be with James Bond.

I prefer my vampires crispy, not sparkly. :p

Saw Jurassic Park in 3D. The 3D was well done, but it didn't need to be shown in a theatre. My girlfriend jumped several times during the movie (she had only seen it once a long time ago), but my kid sister sat through it like a boss.

The last movie I watched in the cinema was Oz The Great and Powerful. The last movie I watched at home was Trainspotting. Watched both alone.

Best thing about watching movies alone is no one talks to me and distract me from every bit of details in the movies. I like Trainspotting.

Latest posts

Back