what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Skyfall_poster.jpg.728x520_q85.jpg

Not the best Bond film in my opinion.

William Hurt is only in it for like, 2 minutes but wow, does he ever work it. He's so mesmerizing. I have a newfound appreciation, and will be having my William Hurt marathon soon.

GP065620_xl.jpg

Blood goes splatter splatter, some other things, bullying, rape. It has great acting, multi-layered, and great directing.

I just finally watched Hellraiser for the first time.

Aside from the cheesy 80's effects, it scared and creeped me the hell out. I don't think it was a good idea to watch it before bed, I definitely won't sleep now!

I just tried to watch The Hangover 3, and I just can't do it. Those movies are the worst ones ever made. Just awful.

^ Really? I haven't watched any of them, I've thought about seeing the first one (my library has it), but perhaps I shouldn't?

Pollock though I'd have appreciated it more if they'd have delved more into the psyche of his art endeavours. I love artists!

I watched Man of Steel last night and it well exceeded my expectations. I thought it was done brilliantly

A really buff, hairy and topless Henry Cavill is a real bonus too :p

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
^ Really? I haven't watched any of them, I've thought about seeing the first one (my library has it), but perhaps I shouldn't?

Personally, I wouldn't suggest anyone watch them, but that's simply because they're just not funny to me. I maybe laughed twice watching 45 minutes of it. Maybe I just don't get it, but they're terrible to me. But by all means, go ahead and see if you like them.

MissGuided said:
Identity Thief

This movie was a little better to me. I wouldn't watch it again, but it did have very funny moments. Was a quirky little movie.

VanillaCreme said:
LeaningIntoTheMuse said:

Personally, I wouldn't suggest anyone watch them, but that's simply because they're just not funny to me. I maybe laughed twice watching 45 minutes of it. Maybe I just don't get it, but they're terrible to me. But by all means, go ahead and see if you like them.

MissGuided said:
Identity Thief

This movie was a little better to me. I wouldn't watch it again, but it did have very funny moments. Was a quirky little movie.

Yea, Identity Thief was a one-off for me, too - which really disappoints me because I love both Melissa's and Jason's work. I did get a few laughs, like Nilla said. But, I would have liked to have seen more stupid funny and less 'feel-good' dialogue.

I admit to being a Hangover fan. I did enjoy the movies, but mostly for their ridiculous nature and not in spite of it. Had a few reviews from some friends beforehand, so I sort of went in knowing they would be full of gratuitous toilet-humor and fraternity pranks. I loved it, lol.

Latest posts

Back