what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ucxb said:
15pk93m.jpg

that looks fantastic !
going to see that !

Triple Bogey said:
that looks fantastic !
going to see that !

Yeah I want to see that, never thought i'd say that about a Sandra Bullock film. Is it any good?

24d0goi.jpg

33eh5r7.jpg

Mary Woronov & Dick Miller​

Lippy_Kid said:
Triple Bogey said:
that looks fantastic !
going to see that !

Yeah I want to see that, never thought i'd say that about a Sandra Bullock film. Is it any good?

It was intense, unfortunately I wasn't in the mood for such emotions, but it was good !

Lippy_Kid said:
Triple Bogey said:
that looks fantastic !
going to see that !

I think it got very positive reviews.
The guy who directed it, his last film was Children of Men which was pretty special.

ucxb said:
Lippy_Kid said:
Triple Bogey said:
that looks fantastic !
going to see that !

It was intense, unfortunately I wasn't in the mood for such emotions, but it was good !

don't think it's out over here yet !

I saw Gravity in 3D on an IMAX screen this weekend. AMAZING. I would pay full price to see it with the kids again.

24v2tr5.jpg

Didn't really watch it, started it, listened to it for 30 minutes, then stopped it. I have no review other than its out of control in there ...

Solivagant said:
"Gaslight". One of my favorite old movies.

gaslight.jpg

I should watch that sometime. I have only seen the older version, but find it enjoyable.

2m63cie.jpg

if youre using imageshack drama you have to use the special link for message boards it gives you it wont let you direct link as the link it gives you for forums puts forum code in with it to advertise for imageshack.us

Latest posts

Back