what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
most recent movie would be Role Models with Paul rudd and the Dude from american pie (stifler), the last movie i watched was 28 days later, it was on TV the other night.

Slumdog Millionaire. It was pretty good. Confusing to me at first, but it all wraps up at the end.

Forum or Against'em

forum_or_against_em_large.jpg

I just watched Sleuth with Micheal Caine and Jude Law (they are the cast, no one elses is in that film)

I LOVE IT!!! :)

the last movie i saw was "Max Payne" and it was ok for those who played the games. but its a monster crap if you dont know or never played the games...

I just watched The Ex with Zach Braff, it was pretty funny, Jason Bateman totally steal the show in it though

I just watched "Taken" (for a second time) with Liam Neeson. Good action movie, even if it is a little far-fetched. Good overall story and plot though. :)

I just saw watchmen today hehe i waz smart and bought a ticket at noon before i went into work so i could make it to an evening showing before they sold out there were a lot of people there

it was pretty good i'd say it lived up to it's hype

That's good to know Evanescencefan. :) I was considering watching it myself. :)

Saw Watchmen as well.

I gotta say I was fairly impressed. I pretty much hate all comic book movies, however, aside from screwing up the ending, they got it down pretty much frame by frame, line by line. I dug it. Few things left out here and there, but overall, it was actually a good job until those last few minutes.

Latest posts

Back