what was the last movie you saw?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
donnie-darko.jpg

ya so i finnaly watched dannie darko last night ya it was great i loved it,

though of course a little confused,

if everything was going to go back just as it was, before the engine fell in his room, why did frank call him to the golf course at the begining?

I guess going back to the book the destructors,

did frank just want to see the world burn?

even if none of mattered anyway since everything was going to go back to normal, did he just want to watch it all unfold?

very odd,

but yesh very good i give it 4/4 :D

I finally watched the butterfly effect. If you turn off your brain it is actually a decent movie.

evanescencefan91 said:
donnie-darko.jpg

ya so i finnaly watched dannie darko last night ya it was great i loved it,

though of course a little confused,

if everything was going to go back just as it was, before the engine fell in his room, why did frank call him to the golf course at the begining?

I guess going back to the book the destructors,

did frank just want to see the world burn?

even if none of mattered anyway since everything was going to go back to normal, did he just want to watch it all unfold?

very odd,

but yesh very good i give it 4/4 :D

Its a decent film. Too bad Richard Kelly went downhill after making Southland Tales *shivers*

2cqi7na.jpg

In the Heat of the Night

27 dresses.
it was, all in all, not a very good movie.
but it was entertaining enough once I turned my brain off.
should be noted I watched it at 1am

Antihero said:
I finally watched the butterfly effect. If you turn off your brain it is actually a decent movie.

Like Reese does on Malcom in the Middle?

I just watched the latest Indiana Jones movie. Terrible CGI. Terrible story. Terrible, period.

Newmanium said:
Antihero said:

Like Reese does on Malcom in the Middle?

I just watched the latest Indiana Jones movie. Terrible CGI. Terrible story. Terrible, period.

Thats why i still call IJ a trilogy.

American psycho
:rolleyes: I know it's kind of old but I've just read the novel and I loved it and the movie as well.
"This film is must viewing, it brings out the truth about today's world - Nothing but material values matter, we live empty lives, we think empty thoughts, we are empty people, life is boring."
someone's comment that sums it all :) and I thought Christian Bale was awesome

Last House on the Left.

Dont go see it. It's very violent. I ended up gagging halfway through. Plus the plot is horrible and makes no sense :/

last_house_on_the_left_2009.jpg

SophiaGrace said:
Last House on the Left.

How did it compare to the original? Sounds like they may have changed the plot some.

'City Ninja', an old Hong Cong Martial Arts flick. It was bad. Ohh, it was bad! Of course, that's the whole reason to watch it!

Latest posts

Back