What's the stupidest thing you've ever done when you had a crush on someone?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I was in high school I went to this older chicks party and tried to impress her with how much I could drink.
The rest is pretty disturbing but it involves me(a barfing freshmen), her boyfriend(an army prvt.), the concrete and my face.

I wrote a 'love letter' left it for a guy, then got nicely rejected from him. One of the most embarassing/stupid things I ever did and my friends forced me :p

Asked them out, again, officially, as we (I) never did to each other in the first place..... WTF!!!!!! I won't be doing that again anytime soon!!!

I wrote a letter telling a girl that I cared about her. Then I gave it to her. She was my friend so she tried to be nice about it but I totally got shot down. Funny thing was I knew she was moving so I don't know what I was expecting.
Later I asked 2 of my best friends on separate occasions, lost one completely and keep losing and getting the other one's friendship. Right not both are lost to me. Around may I was going to ask this girl to this prom thing. I seriously waited like a week late because the day I finally got up the guts she was walking with one of my friends. He had no idea so I can't blame him. I feel guilty for even being jealous. I should of followed my instincts and known they were dating but I didn't. I followed my friends' advice and still asked her. while kinda. I asked her if she was going to the prom and she said no. That threw me off and I stumbled around and she suddenly got entranced with a friend and ignored me. Then she pretty much ran into her next class. I just stood their dumbstruck and finished the conversation by myself. "I was wondering if you would like to go to the prom with me" "No Thanks. That was a pretty pathetic excuse for asking though. Nice try. Good job on ruining our friendship and making me feel guilty. A for effort." I then I kinda walked away.

There was this girl I had a crush on. So we hung out one day, and when she was about to take the bus to go home, I jokingly said, "Where's my kiss?" I got way too over my head, and I found out that she was turned off by that. FML

When I was in elementary school, I got into a fist fight with my archrival for my crush not over anything directly to do with her but because we had a disputed call over a game of schoolyard boxball. We both resented each other and were looking for an excuse to knock each other down.... And for those of you curious about who won, despite being half the monster's size, I did manage to get a solid punch to his stomach before taking a haymaker in the face.... We were (luckily!) separated before I suffered any permanent damage and I later ended up going out with my crush for a blissful few weeks before our "relationship" ended! =)

Well... he was on my co-ed soccer team. I don't have any idea why I liked him in the first place. He was a narcissist. Anywho, while we were doing drills, I would always give him great big "thumbs ups" whenever he played even remotely well. I must have looked ridiculous. I never actually told him though. He would just see me making weird faces and smiling like an idiot, while I gesticulated wildly, my thumbs flying around like wings on my hands. After about a WEEK of this, I realized how stupid I was acting, stopped the dumb behavior, and decided to stop liking him. Shortly after that, my friend went out with him, because she actually knew how to flirt in an acceptable fashion. That didn't involve flashing her opposable fingers whenever he turned round.
Of course, now I like this other guy, and every time I see him, I still smile like an idiot and then direct said smile at my shoes... at least I'm not shoving my thumbs in his face like I did with the other guy. XD He's awkward and geeky too though, so we're in the same boat I guess. :p

I ran into a door. Yeah. I was looking at these girls, and I thought the door opened on one side, but it opened the other side... and I smashed itno the door. I was so embaressed.

And there was this other time I was talking with this girl and then I was waving nonchalantly, and then I ran into a display table at star-bucks, moving it all over about a foot and a half, and depositing a lovely bruise on my thigh. i'm just lucky nothing broke!

Recently I told a girl that she shouldn't hide under all those clothes (baggy guy clothes I meant. LOL.) because she had a great body. Luckily she knew what I meant, and was only slightly embarrassed and still talked to me afterwards. I'm looking forward to getting to know her. :)

lols

aw man all of these stories sound so physcially painful as well

trying acting normal is alwasy the hardest, and it's probably all I'd ever do,

shouldn't hide under all those clothes
tehe

if I had the guts or got extremly drunk sometime (which i doubt will ever happen)

I'm ussing that

good luck solcae i hope things work out well

:)

LOL. yeah. well. I wasn't drunk... so. I have no excuse.

Oh yes, physically painful.

I see her on thursday. I will chat with her but I won't like run down the halls after her to just say hi. We'll see how things go! I hope we can at least be friends.

Thanks Ev. :D

hmm i haven't really done much to make a fool of myself i try dreadfully hard not too

eh well here's what i can contribute

yesterday i drank a beer
so I could hang out with her
to tell her
I would not dare

yesh lot's of amature poetry

( is it lame to use the same ending word twice in a row?)

i know you're all so glad to have me XP

(actually it was saturday, but saturday doesn't fit well)

I could think of a 2nd stanza, but i do not think it would fit quite well, i might keep some in mind if i ever feel to add to it

:p

I'm sure things will go well solace you're a kind person and I bet it'd be great to hang out with you

:D

Well, in my first semester of college I was kind of crushing on this one boy that was in my Modern European History class....

....I told him I had a crush on him AFTER I left that college and he was like "thats so cute"

and I was like "uhmn......thanks?" and felt stupid afterwards. Needless to say that was the last time I told a guy that I had a crush on him.

I now realize i am too old for crushes, or at least to say "i have a crush on you". Now its called Chemistry :D

in third grade: as I was walking right past the desk of this girl I had a crush on, I farted and belched at the exact same moment. it was such ridiculous bad luck and so peculiar a sensation, that I burst into cackling, maniacal laughter as I made my way back to my desk. looking back it was pretty hilarious, and has thankfully never occurred since lol.

in grade six (at another school): I asked this girl I had a crush on out, only to phone her that night and cancel the whole deal. I literally told her "we can be friends." wtf!? I had a crush on this girl for like 2 years running, what was I thinking? must have been way too shy/nervous, and scared of rejection. oh, how little things have changed. Pre-emptive-failure for the fail lol.

When I was thirteen, I thought that a girl who came to my dad's church was cute. So I made the horrendous mistake of telling my dad that I thought she was cute. As parents are wont to do, my dad messed things up by TELLING HER that I liked her, and to make a long story short...

...she never came back to church again. :(

True story.

That was the last time I told my dad ANYTHING about my personal life/interests.

Asked them out. Don't believe it when people tell you that men like to be asked out by women.

Latest posts

Back