What's The Worst Job Out There That You Can Think Of?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LoneKiller said:
Just out of curiosity. Do moderators get paid?

No, but if you're lucky, Minus might give you a good time for your birthday. :D

Really though, this:

Demotivational-poster-job-not-this-bad-elephant-poop.jpg

Oh eeeewwwww LOL yeah that would be a terrible job. I wonder if elephants ever have violent diarrhea? Hmm...she should wear a rain jacket just in case.

Catching honeysuckle would be better than dealing with horrible human beings. Trust me.

SophiaGrace said:
Catching honeysuckle would be better than dealing with horrible human beings. Trust me.
Yeah. Humans are the worst.

I once worked in an adult boutique up town. It's torture man. Naked women posters, movies, toys. I can't tell you how many calls I received asking what size of butt-plugs we carry.

LoneKiller said:
Okiedokes said:
Yes.. I have to agree with that. Septic/sewer workers, and surgeons.
Surgeons Okiedokes? Why?:)

Cutting open someone and seeing everything... even though they are alive it is kinda gruesome I would imagine.

Yeah, at least animals don't argue with you and claim "the customer is always right" even when they know they are wrong. And some of my customers smell like feces as it is. I'm not kidding either we have a few pig farmers around here.

Okiedokes said:
LoneKiller said:
Okiedokes said:

Cutting open someone and seeing everything... even though they are alive it is kinda gruesome I would imagine.
True. Not to mention operating for like 9 hours straight.

LoneKiller said:
Okiedokes said:
LoneKiller said:
Okiedokes said:

True. Not to mention operating for like 9 hours straight.

Yesss. I even forgot about that part. Those facial transplants (not plastic surgery) I read can take like 14 hours or something. I could NOT imagine the patience and careful movements that one would require to do this.

Ever see them bleed a dead body at a funeral home? I haven't but I knew a guy who considered himself pretty manly and not grossed out by anything who said he could feel the colour leave his body seeing it. Said it is one thing he'd never want to see again.

worst job? being a ulgy hooker, uglyness means less pay and less pay means more work to pay the bills. must be bad!

Felix said:
worst job? being a ulgy hooker, uglyness means less pay and less pay means more work to pay the bills. must be bad!
Watch what you say about ugly hookers. You'll start World War 3 up in here!! Trust me I know.

Anything to do with customer service -- having to wear a honeysuckle-eating grin all day while dealing with customers that take out their daily stresses on you.

LoneKiller said:
Felix said:
Watch what you say about ugly hookers. You'll start World War 3 up in here!! Trust me I know.

But it could be like... our meme! ...

Ok fine then, lets talk about bus drivers. Some of them look stressed as fresia! That's the way it is here anyway. There are others in a better mood.

As for the waiter job, I think it depends of the place. Some are more quiet while some other are more busy, I always tought that would be quite annoying, specially for an introvert...

Latest posts

Back