when was the last time you ate toast?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how do you like your toast?

• Total voters
Last week

j9mxbc.gif

Yesterday. I toasted some french bread and had some Mac n Cheese and Steamed broccoli with it. Ahhh.. delicious.

Does french toast count? I wish I weren't so allergic to eggs, as that stuff is just the goshdarn best.

EveWasFramed said:
lmao, Minus is a Dead Threader. :p

A thread can't even relax and take a little breather without someone around here pronouncing it dead.

This has to be in here somewhere.

[youtube]SHptn_3RyYE[/youtube]

Mmm toast....

This lunchtime - whole-wheat toast with duck rilletes and a smidge of salted butter.. mmm toast ... mmm catnip..... mmmm mmm mmmm

eva92 said:
Yesterday. I toasted some french bread and had some Mac n Cheese and Steamed broccoli with it. Ahhh.. delicious.

excellent!
I put some kamut bread in the oven, with melted cheese and cayenne pepper and some coriander, I know that sounds weird but it's great

Where is the button for "none of the above"? Only "toast" I like is French toast... Other than that, I only like plain white bread, not toasted...!!!!

Earlier this morning at work. I've been getting white bread toasted with margarine then a fried egg and dipping one half of the toast into the yolk...its so good!

Latest posts

Back