when was the last time you ate toast?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

how do you like your toast?

• Total voters
funny-toast-question-dinosaur-meme.jpg

Yesterday. I like it light, but will go to medium if the toaster is being temperamental...

But where is the poll for thickness, and butteriness? Equally as important , nay, vital I would argue...

I went to buy bread with the intention of making toast, but it was such a nice day that it took me until dinner time to get back to the house, so it turned into ham sandwiches instead.

Perhaps I'll have some later. I prefer my toast medium. I may as well just eat bread if I'm going to have it light and I have no desire to consume the carcinogenic delight that is burnt toast.

Olive oil, sea salt and dried mixed herbs and toasted on a pan. Freaking good stuff

Veruca said:
TheRealCallie said:
Veruca said:
Olive oil, sea salt and dried mixed herbs and toasted on a pan. Freaking good stuff

That sounds good. You should make us all some :D

Your wish is my command! Enjoy! :D

toast-with-olive-oil-sea-salt-butter-and-parmesan.jpg

Aww man. I just got wakened up by a delivery guy trying to break my door off its hinges and that looks so good. All I have is the partially stale, mass produced bread that I picked up yesterday.

I prefer yours...

If i brown bread on a skillet is that consider toast? i do that and make garlic bread out of it sometimes. I haven't bought store bread in years. i prefer to make my own bread.

Latest posts

Back